VapourHead Vapourizor

Stoney so now that youve had a chance to get used to it youre pretty happy with it overall? this'll be your main method from now on?

btw I'm glad to know that you at least received your vape and that it works etc - the bloke selling it sounds pretty dodgy :thumbdown:

I am a 56 year old Australian, an anarchist, an occasional Rasta, and an atheist with Buddhist proclivities. For many years I happily consumed heroin, travelled extensively and ferried drugs around the world, successfully trafficking Down Under for twenty.

His photo: http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/5928/17...EATH%20WADE.jpg

His blog site: http://www.herointrafficking.blogspot.com/

D-to-the-odgy

Edited by Dave The Nefarious

Good review stoney, it looks alright value to me , that glass dome for the top would be the 1st thing to break.. though i see he says there will be parts 'soon', i'd be sure to break one :thumbsup: ... i'd just forget and leave it on constantly too .. but for the price :)

wonder why they slug so much for the Volcano, cause its not rocket science is it .. :)

:thumbdown:

the volcano was an innovative design for its time (5 years ago) but these days there are a lot of products out there of similar quality for much less.

jimbo the reason I don't like the plastic base is because its not an inert substance like glass and still has the potential to release toxins into the vapour when it gets warm. I really like this model of vape tho and think its a cut above the other hotplates on the market for three reasons:

1. It doesn't burn the weed

2. It has a ceramic bowl rather than a brass one

3. You can take the base apart to clean it

most of the others don't have any of these.

chato, www.vaporgenie.com - done right its the best vape hit you can get. :thumbdown:

wonder why they slug so much for the Volcano, cause its not rocket science is it ..

Heating elements arent rocket science, no, and thats why Ill never pay AU$800+ for a Volcano :thumbdown: (but each to their own of course!)

Im contemplating one of these, free delivery within Australia and the one im looking at is $138.95 ...

http://www.fantasyworld.com.au/shopfront.htm?herbalisers

Looks like basically the same sort of thing as Stoney's, but with the added bonus of not having to buy from a heroin junkie :thumbsup:

What do you guys think about the ones on that page? I'm in no rush to get one, still just shopping around for a good deal on a good vape

Edited by Dave The Nefarious