The Mighty Volcano!

Depends on how many cones or j's you normally go Logger. How tolerant you are.

Also the length of the bag you use.

Some people seem to get wasted from even less than one bag. Others, can just choof down bags all day or night (still get mega blasted tho)

But nah wouldnt bother trying to save any vapour till the next day. Not sure but the vapour would likely cool and condense? I just let it out and pack the bag away if me eyes are bigger than me belly. :thumbdown:

the vapour in the bag lasts for about 8-10 minutes then it starts to lose it's potency...

i have a smaller-sized bag (only about 40cm long versus my mate's which is about 70cm long) - and it takes me 1-2 bags to be adequately stoned....3 to 4 and i'm definately very very high. any more than that and it's bed time! also, i'm a daily smoker

yes the longer you leave it the more that will condense on the inside surface of the bag. hotplate style vapes have the same issue, leave it for too long before you take a hit and you won't get any hit at all. That is one of the main reason I like convection style vapes (eg vrips, aromazap, vaporgenie) where you inhale the air immediately after it passes through the weed. The other reason is that there is no waiting time. :thumbdown:

absolutely darth vapour and btw, i love your nick!

i got mine for about $450AU from eBay - just luck so perhaps if others are wanting to buy one for a good price, set up an alert and see what happens....

i also never touch my bong any more and very rarely smoke joints but when i go to amsterdam in april, i certainly won't be turning down any puff puff passes!

i'll be cleaning and bringing my mouthpiece with me though so i can still use the volcano's that are there....

i got mine for about $450AU from eBay

Used or new? I'd never buy a used smoking implement of any type (eww!), but AU$450 is pretty good if its a new one, they're normally about AU$800ish.

Personally though I find the price of Volcanos absolutely ridiculous. Break it down - a vaporiser is just a heating element with something to trap the escaping vapours (ie. a bag). It's basically the same as HOT KNIVES where to knives are heated (the heating element), pressing a bit of bud between them to release the vapours. Add a bag to that and you've basically got a vape. So if somebody can tell me how an AU$800 vape is any different to a AU$200 one I'd like to know - what is that extra $600 getting you?

Edited by Oz

Hi all. I've been dreaming about getting a volcano for a few months now........

looking at all the sites that sell them, reading all the reviews about them and reading about all the happy owners from all over the world raving on about how fantastic they are.

so after umming and urrring for months I have finaly been able to justify it to myself that $700 bucks is a great price for my health.

I've just ordered it through healthysmoking.com.au that darth vapour mentioned, now Ive got that butterfly in my guts feeling like a kid on xmas, can't wait to try this thing out, It's going to be a long weeks wait I think hehehe.

Well I hope this bloke's reliable I spoke to him on the phone and sounded like a genuine fella it's not a bad price to, as I said I've done a shit load of looking around on the net so well see and I supose I'll give a follow up and a report in a week or so.

Hello and welcome to the forum

so after umming and urrring for months I have finaly been able to justify it to myself that $700 bucks is a great price for my health.

Vapourisers - any vapourisers - are better for your health, yes, but when you said you're finally able to justify $700, exactly what part of it justifies that, in comparison to $1-200 vapes? :thumbsup:

Edited by Dave The Nefarious

I'm not going to stand up and say hands down yes it's definetly worth 700$ compared to the others but I chose to get one because every vaporiser I could find had bad and good reviews, they leaked, couldn't maintain temperature, burnt product ect. The Volcano was the only one i Could find that had consistent reviews literaly no-one can fault it other than price and I am sure if there was a 300$ one in equal quality then they would not sell any and have to reduce their price, But obviosuly that time has not come.

At the end of the day i decided For my health and all the other reasons I would rather spend 700$ on a product I am going to be completely happy with and always use rather than a <300$ one that has problems and I get sick of and just go use my bong again.

The Volcano is The Mercedes of vaporises they are not for everyone. :thumbsup:

heh how's this ... for US$539 you can buy a Volcano:

http://www.gotvape.com/store/Volcano_Vaporizer.php

And for just half a grand more (US$899) you can get it in GREEN!!

http://www.gotvape.com/store/Volcano_Vaporizer.Colors.php

I emailed them to check if there was any difference apart from the colour, and they emailed back straight away:

Yes the color is the only difference.

There were 12 Green Volcano's produced ever.

So it's Limited Edition thing, like a vanity plate :peace:

So they're milking the vanity of Volcano diehards :thumbsup: :)

Edited by Oz