The Mighty Volcano!

I would not mind getting from o/s..it was once the only way ya could get a volcano..

I know aus vaps re-stocks very quickly..give them an email to find out how long it will be before they have one in stock that ya want!

:bongon: wiet

I did e-mail them but I was told that the supplier is out of stock and that they really didn't know when any more would come in. This was for the Silver Surfer, but I might be converted towards the Extreme Q, which is by the way about half price when shipping from the US!

I did e-mail them but I was told that the supplier is out of stock and that they really didn't know when any more would come in. This was for the Silver Surfer, but I might be converted towards the Extreme Q, which is by the way about half price when shipping from the US!

Gday Cactus...........

Going a vape is a great choice mate, I invested in one a couple of months back now and wouldnt go back for quids...........Everyone would probably recommend the vape they own and have had good service with and I have heard really good reports about the silver surfer amongst others. Personally I went the Extreme Q and have been absolutely rapt with it.............I like the versatility of being able to use a whip and a bag when the time suits eg. when by myself i prefer the whip but when i had some friends over on the weekend the bags were awesome to pass around the group.......Probably not the best whip vape available, probably not the best balloon vape (volcano has that covered) but it is very good at both so for an all rounder I dont think there is a better option............

Happy vaping mate

I've got a digital Volcano and I love it, BUT my GF who smokes a hell of a lot more than me just can't get into it, she says it's not the same type of high, she adds evil Tobacco to her cones and denies the fact that she has a nicotine addiction :wallbash:

It's unfortunate it's so expensive, It's hard to say it's worth it when it should really be sold for a few hundred dollars less but it definitely rapes compared to the other manual glass bulb type Vap I've used in the past, so worth it if you've got the spare cash I guess.....as mentioned I love it, so easy to use and no smoke! I'll still hit a blunt (love ma blunts :thumbsup: ) every now and then but apart from that the Volcano is all I use.

Love my Volcano, had it for about one year.

Volcano digital + e-cig vapes cures the tobacco bong blues.

I can get about 8-10 bags, going from 170 up 2 or 4 degrees each time, end up at about 194 getting the cbd's.

And i take my nicotine (Gwary 4, 12mg) via an 18650 Kato mod with a Fogger v4 running at .7 ohms. Very nice vape.

http://www.elektronickacigareta.cz/_data/s_2315/shop/big_kato-square-power-box-mod-clone-10.JPG

I'm finally ready to buy a volcano and was going to get it from freewheelin' but they don't seem to exist anymore! So does anyone know anywhere in Australia that has them? Is healthysmoking.com.au legit or not? Where else?

Also can you smoke hash in the volcano?

I got a recent email from Storz and Bickel saying that the Volcano is now 25 years old, and they have a gold anniversary version. Got me wondering how old my Volcano was, and I remembered posting in this thread all those years ago. I seem to remember I imported mine direct from Germany soon after this post so I'm guessing early 2008.

Well my Volcano has not missed a beat despite over 12 years of mostly nightly use. Best value cannabis implement I have ever bought.

Hey crew you are all very wrong about when you could first buy a volcano in Australia as I brought my volcano from a bloke from South Australia in 2004,That guy was a glass blower as well an he made me a few extra glass parts an 1 part that fitted bettween the mouth peace of the  that fitted to a small glass bong to help cool the hot vapor .An this same volcano is running today.I have had 1 new air compressor fitted under warranty had to send it back to Germany for that repair.

Looking at upgrading to a new volcano soon.

regards,Dingo-2008.