Celtic Stone strain guide...

well postman, you gonna believe the side of 1, or the side of majority? The side of one is still asking for forgiveness in private conversations, and then in public, tossing more slander. The side of many, don;t miss him or his drama...so you decide.

I'm not going to open the can of worms here, and hopefully no one else will...

i personally dont go to the planet skunk forums, but i did hear about that shit storm you are referring to and that founding member was prevented from signing up to the cs forums again by the current admin...im not 100% sure why that happened, but none the less its a private matter between that member and the cs admin which has nothing to do with you, me or this forum at all.

while my cs did go hermie and hasnt gone back to being a true female, that is totally my fault for being a dumb arse stoner and keeping the wrong cutting by mistake :peace: i had 2 phenos that were virtually identical in every way except one went slightly hermie and i forgot which one was which while i had them in vege :peace: i know for a fact that the breeding done on the strain has improved since the generation i sprouted my seeds from and i believe that most, if not all the hermie problems have been taken care of :ack:

dont let people go around saying your eliteists cause you guys aint all that, your just growers like the rest of us. Not allowing newbies in is just plain offensive, in other words ya want thier money then piss em off.

there are elitist growers over at cs, MV and a few others come to mind :peace: but the vast majority of us are just normal growers who wanted a private place to hang out without flaming wars and all the other bullshit that goes along with having a public forum.

oh and for your information the owner of CS has never asked for a cent from anyone to use the site. it runs at a loss for its owner and is free for us to use which not many people would be willing to do. there once was a time when he considered charging us a yearly fee, but it was decided that the poorer people might not be able to spare the cash so that was scrapped. he even refunded the money that was sent in to him even though those people were more than willing to part with the cash.

the original question in this thread has been answered and it is now turning into a flaming war. there is no need for that and unless pure re-opens this thread, it is now closed.

I couldnt careless if the owner of celtic stone is a good samaritan, humanitarian or just a good bloke, but at least wantdachronic you have established that celtic stone is prone to hermathroditism.

Do a little search of the forum, I think the only negative comments regarding the strain have come from you,

one plant going hermie does not establish anything, it that were the case you'd be pushing to find a strain that can't be turned hermie under certain circumstances.

And as for not letting one and all into the CS forum, well I can't join Fernwood Fitness centres, but I don't bitch and whine about it.

Ok it was nice for a laugh but now it's time to stop playing games

WDC what you said about elitists is not true and you know it I know newbies that have been vouched into CS , and have been asked to vouch ( by the admin there ) for members here that have been here less than a few weeks. The truth of it is your selective and thats your choice . But don't try and make the world think you guys are something your not , It would be like us calling our 420crew all elitests just cause we control memberships there . There are some great growers in the 420crew but there are some great growers not in the 420 crew aswell and we would never be so arrogant as to label ourself as an elitest site

As for CS as a strain , I give it MABEY a 7 out of ten at most having smoked it from a few different sources , it's an Ok strain but I could name a dozen off the top of my head that i would grow first

just my opinion but I think that the hype on this stain is a little high for what it deserves

:thumbsup: