Celtic Stone strain guide...

Celtic stone is the name that was given to the strain.

It is a sagamartha seedbanks strain, crossed with Juan Moores Seedbanks strain.

I guess like most crosses, they all have to come from somewhere.

Celtic stone was the name they decided on, when they were gifted the strain.

This is the backbone to most of their strains, and was the plant that kicked off the Celtic stone seedbank.

www.celticstone.org is their site, but it is only invite only and is locked to the public.

:peace:

i have to clear the air a bit, celtic stone isnt a seedbank at all. Its a group of growers from all around the world who are either growing celtic stone or were referred to the site because they are an awesome grower, know how to build really good systems, etc. basically its just a site for a select group of growers who dont want newbies joining up :peace:

WDC...Have a look at the shit that spilled over to planet skunk or are they the newbies ya didnt want. For fuks sake one them that just got booted was a founding member plus the fact that you told me and a couple of others in the chat that your celtic stone had gone hermie or have they reverted back to true females.