Australian likely to escape death for cannabis

you ever been to any asian countries Jess? how bout you Pipe?

i live in china, they got mobile death vans in the outer towns and a higher yearly execution rate than the US but the U.N cant get figures...

i know the risk i take, but ya wont hear me whinging or asking for peeps to appeal for me although i can understand why they might and sppose is same reason i sent email in support of Van Nyguen.

play the game then expect to lose and hope to win...

peace

c

I have not nor would I visit ANY country that has

1] the death penalty for cannabis

2]the death penalty for any offence

I made this decision decades ago when these "joke" countries first enacted death penalties for cannabis in a brown tonguing ass crawl to the USA for aid ,what sellouts ,how could India enact laws against MJ when its part of their religion (still legal in Rajastan) or Bangladesh (it supposedly means land of the Bhang(cannabis) people).

I am that fundamentally opposed to official MURDER (wars are in the same category) :punk: :helpsmilie:

ps pegged it ,Singaporean heritage ,as he d'oth protest to much!

first of all A) jess u would miss out on alot of the world just to judge a coutnry by its laws and to say you would not visit a country because of those harsh laws.. the trick is not to get busted so to take extra caution..

and yes i do agree with u about the aid scabbing mentality...

In nepal in the mid 70's with the hippy influx alot of people flocked to kathmandu in search of heavnly sativas and indica and world fasmous hasish, in a land it was sold in coffee shops.. till this day there is a religious festival that Lord Shiva tells you to smoke ganjah. But thanks to US pressure and AID with propganda they law books in nepal were re-written to make it illegal.. though it is rarly enforced and more when a greedy currpt police officer wants to exploit a stupid traveller..

Another addition is that in the nepalese law books there is only one word that is made illegal.. Ganjah .. so that includes Cannabis/hash and other and all parts of the plant since that is the only word in the nepali tounge for the plant as a whole..

I must say though it has been taken off for face value but laws are lax and hardly enforced.. maybe for mass amounts of charas (nep.hash) because more than likly you are cutting in on the royal/police trade or interfearing with the opium route.. Try not to get busted smoking Ganjah in parts of Kathmandu were alot of L.E (law enforcement are present) other wise a bribe is needed.. Remmber in the valleys of nepal and the sub contitnent in general.. u throw ganjah seeds and in a few days its growing wild..

Other parts of nepal to enforce Cannabis laws is a joke- the locals will laugh at it and think nothing, the king at that time just used it to appease US Pressure and scam aid and weapons, though the quality ganjah available in kathmandu has moved behind closed doors and into seedy regions.. though if u look a little it isnt too hard to find.. same in india- though indians are more currpt and fell victum to the british propaganda and bread the hatred of MJ threw the educated elite who studied western subjects..

P.S i dont think bangladesh was named after bhang.. i would highly doubt that..-

Bengal is a region of india, that includes present day culcutta (kolkatta)& Bangladesh[they speak a language called Bengali,hence bengal tiger] but with the devision of india into hindu and muslim majority regions after 47.. present day bangladesh is the muslim section and was actually East pakistan before a war broke out in the 70's were the West pakistan government slaughterd millions of people and Bangladesh(East pakistan) asked india for aid to gain independance..

Same thing with present day pakistan.. alot of North Pakistan is actualy still in a region called the Punjab and they are Punjabi people.. but muslims.. hence why they fall into pakistand.. i think it was 4 indian states that

were devided down the line of religion to create West Pakistant..

Sub continental people have known the uses and the consequences of abuses of ganjah for a long time, i dont think they would name a certain region after a drink.. the cultures are too proud to have that as the defining moment.. just my 2 cents on logic

In Nepal u get Sativas and Indica.. u get south indian strains (from bengal and parts of bihar) and the mountain strains and the terrai (plains) not to mention all that has been brought over by other indians/asians and western travellers.. you have some of the most fertile land in the world there.. also they say the Ganges Delta (Bengal region) is the most fertile region in the world.. Drop a Seed- Find a Plant =) Thats how natural Ganjah is in South and South East Asia!!!

Damm this got a bit off subject haha shithappens

Beside the rules and beliefs of all the different countries (We al can easily find out the consequences so no complaining about them) I see this bloke that is trafficking as idiotically trying to profit from the green by traveling with it or just a stupid greedy stoner trying to take a bargain home !!!

I hope its the first if they do hang him..

sorry jess.. its hard to no when u joking while u are off your medication.. that weed u smoking doesnt help with all that evil governement 1937 US Tax Act paranoia mixed with ur metal scars...

hahaha shit fuck neo nazi damn kunt rah rah black sheep earnie dingo eddie marbo drugz drugz yum yum cunt face