Where to buy a bong?

You know u can't get bongs in Qld anymore hey. Or at least they can't be displayed (not sure if they cn be sold at all or not). No pipes, no little tins with dope leaf pics, sales u name it.

All the tabbacconist shops look bare as a bay's bum these days, they have hardly any stock at all.

Sad, sad sad.

I remember a few years ago everyone was excited that it seemed laws might come our way in Australia. Someone published an article saying that whenever society faces a chance to swing one way, it faces an equal chance to actually do the opposite.

Seems like the swing went the wrong way in Qld at least.

rob

Rob, did it ever swing the wrong way!

Don't know WTF the QLD Health Minister was thinking- by throwing his lot in with Chris 'Junior Woodchuck' Pyne's proposed national bong ban, the Labor Health Minister effectively was campaigning for the govt. Harry Quick copped a serve from KRudd for the same thing but the QLD Health Min didn't seem to get the same flak. I REALLY have some serious misgivings about KRudd's upcoming drug policies. Sounds like 'HoWARd lite' to me so far...

Let's hope that Alan Moir's toon here is prophetic.

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2007/08/02/moir2807_gallery__470x264.jpg

After all, you can't score unless you have the ball. lol

420Downunder, what site do you use for these items?

Im looking at getting a weed ster ego shooter GonG bong from everyonedoesit.co.uk

Have you ordered a glass piece from overseas, with success?

http://www.everyonedoesit.co.uk/online_hea...iProductID=5527

My mate has that "agung chong" wouldnt matter if the mouthpiece was 10cm thick, the walls are like paper, drop it on anything but super soft carpet and say your goodbyes.

Smokes fine for a $40 bong, but its no comparison at all to a quality GonG bong.

I know a bong so fragile wouldnt last much over a year for me, definatly worth paying $100-$300 for a 5mm thick quality bong, thats unbelievably smooth, ooses quality and will last a good 5-10 years instead of forking out $40 per year to smoke from a decent, but second rate bong!

I can't believe some of us would think of smoking out of an Agung. Seriously. Are we that behind down here?

I don't care if it's a $100.00 Agung. I wouldn't think you'd get any quality out of a shitty cheap $100 bong.

Metal stems? Brass cones? Platic grommets and bases? What is this, the 1850s?

Have a look at a company called ROOR (European - Germany) if you want to see a REAL billy.

The weed star mentioned previously is my pick for an entry-level piece. Whilst nice, it still is inferior to pieces like that produced by ROOR, and yet it blows away almost anything I've seen in Oz - even at Nimbin!

Whilst 10mm is brilliant - it is only one of a plethora of things affecting the quality of the smoke from a billy.

A good glass cone-piece, with glass guaze (HTF do you spell that!?), glass down-stem and glass pipe is what you want.

If you want to see them being used, check out Hashbean420's channel on Youtube. Specifically:

Glass Billys by HashBean

and they're getting into Oz somehow, because the following bloke on YouTube has one:

RoorInOz

Now he can't be the only one. We can get seeds in here (by stealth), so I can't see why not a billy. Although I don't know what the laws would be.

Alternatively, go seek out a glass blower and have him make one for you. I might look at this myself!

But folks, you gotta get past this addiction to shitty billys!