• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Sol-Sense 315W Sol-Unit LEC Digital Ballst Kit
Massive Bloom

Photo

Where to buy a bong?

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

RobbieGanjaSeed

RobbieGanjaSeed

Remembered Forever RIP

• RIP
  • 1340 Posts:
  • Interests:Growing grass, Growing Vegetables, Growing Flowers......
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
You know u can't get bongs in Qld anymore hey. Or at least they can't be displayed (not sure if they cn be sold at all or not). No pipes, no little tins with dope leaf pics, sales u name it.

All the tabbacconist shops look bare as a bay's bum these days, they have hardly any stock at all.

Sad, sad sad.

I remember a few years ago everyone was excited that it seemed laws might come our way in Australia. Someone published an article saying that whenever society faces a chance to swing one way, it faces an equal chance to actually do the opposite.

Seems like the swing went the wrong way in Qld at least.

rob
We lost Robbie at the age of 43 on the 9th of August 2008, after many years of suffering from chronic back pain & motor neuron disease.
Robbie is survived by his Wife & five children who along with anyone that knew him will forever remember & greatly miss him.
May you rest in peace Robbie & we'll see ya when we see ya mate.

Say thanks with some bits:  1Ed71abMUAJ3q3XBQzYzSzJRydR58kKeT1

Al B. Fuct

Al B. Fuct

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1021 Posts:
  • Interests:growing dope
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Lighting: 1000W HPS x2 in flowering, 400W HPS for mothers
Rob, did it ever swing the wrong way!

Don't know WTF the QLD Health Minister was thinking- by throwing his lot in with Chris 'Junior Woodchuck' Pyne's proposed national bong ban, the Labor Health Minister effectively was campaigning for the govt. Harry Quick copped a serve from KRudd for the same thing but the QLD Health Min didn't seem to get the same flak. I REALLY have some serious misgivings about KRudd's upcoming drug policies. Sounds like 'HoWARd lite' to me so far...

Let's hope that Alan Moir's toon here is prophetic.

Posted Image

After all, you can't score unless you have the ball. lol

bLAZE HAPPY

bLAZE HAPPY

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
420Downunder, what site do you use for these items?
Im looking at getting a weed ster ego shooter GonG bong from everyonedoesit.co.uk
Have you ordered a glass piece from overseas, with success?
http://www.everyoned...iProductID=5527

My mate has that "agung chong" wouldnt matter if the mouthpiece was 10cm thick, the walls are like paper, drop it on anything but super soft carpet and say your goodbyes.
Smokes fine for a $40 bong, but its no comparison at all to a quality GonG bong.
I know a bong so fragile wouldnt last much over a year for me, definatly worth paying $100-$300 for a 5mm thick quality bong, thats unbelievably smooth, ooses quality and will last a good 5-10 years instead of forking out $40 per year to smoke from a decent, but second rate bong!

bLAZE HAPPY

bLAZE HAPPY

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 Posts:
http://au.youtube.co...h?v=ntHibBtxc4E
Good bongs can double as a hammer, or a tool to break thru peices of 2x4 B)... Borosilicate is damn strong stuff, which is what you pay for.

surfer1

surfer1

Planted

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 Posts:
just ask in a tobacconist that used to sell bongs when no1 else is in teh shop

:peace:

toffeapple49

toffeapple49

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 Posts:
I've got the same question as blaze happy, I'm looking at purchasing a piece from everyonedoesit.co.uk and just wanna know if anyone has had any dealings with them, and if you had any trouble getting your purchase into the country.
Thanks

Teucer

Teucer

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 261 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
I can't believe some of us would think of smoking out of an Agung. Seriously. Are we that behind down here?

I don't care if it's a $100.00 Agung. I wouldn't think you'd get any quality out of a shitty cheap $100 bong.

Metal stems? Brass cones? Platic grommets and bases? What is this, the 1850s?

Have a look at a company called ROOR (European - Germany) if you want to see a REAL billy.

The weed star mentioned previously is my pick for an entry-level piece. Whilst nice, it still is inferior to pieces like that produced by ROOR, and yet it blows away almost anything I've seen in Oz - even at Nimbin!

Whilst 10mm is brilliant - it is only one of a plethora of things affecting the quality of the smoke from a billy.

A good glass cone-piece, with glass guaze (HTF do you spell that!?), glass down-stem and glass pipe is what you want.

If you want to see them being used, check out Hashbean420's channel on Youtube. Specifically:

Glass Billys by HashBean

and they're getting into Oz somehow, because the following bloke on YouTube has one:

RoorInOz

Now he can't be the only one. We can get seeds in here (by stealth), so I can't see why not a billy. Although I don't know what the laws would be.

Alternatively, go seek out a glass blower and have him make one for you. I might look at this myself!

But folks, you gotta get past this addiction to shitty billys!

Purplepiff

Purplepiff

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None

yeah buying a bong from lemonsmoke can be pretty dangerous. mate of mine lost an eye trying that shit once. Its not as easy as it sounds. also if you pull the notes out of your wallet too fast you could get a very nasty paper cut. :thumbdown:

Don't they sell bongs here at ozstoners?

Edited by Purplepiff, 26 April 2017 - 07:26 PM.

Sol-Sense 315W Sol-Unit LEC Digital Ballst Kit
Australian Advanced Nutrients
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.