Where to buy a bong?

click the 'site extras' on the top of any OSA page. Follow the pulldown menu to Headshop.

chong.jpg

Try an Agung 'Chong.' $40. Deadset classic, simple design, very durable with super thick Pyrex glass on the mouth, difficult to break. One of the easier bongs to clean; cheap $2 shop bottlebrushes fit it. A squirt of methylated spirit and about 3 drops of dish soap, a scrub and a rinse and it's good as new.

The newest 320mm tall 'Chongs' have a 100mm dia rubber base; older ones have 90mm. It's significantly harder to tip the tall thing over with the 100mm base. The one pictured appears to have a 100mm base.

Of course you can't buy a real GonG bong in Australia, all of the so called "headshops" here are pitiful and haven't even heard of a glass on glass piece and if they have they'll try and feed you bullshit like I was told by Freewheelin about the joints wearing out and us aussies being too cheap to buy anything but old shitty agungs. If you want a real selection unfortunately you'll have to shop online using a UK site to order from, you can msg me if you want a link to a reliable trustworthy site I deal with.

aussies being too cheap to buy anything but old shitty agungs.

Nothing shitty about Agungs. Nice product, well made and from good materials. They last forever and are well priced but not the cheapest.

You can get REALLY shitty, low quality bongs from any tobacconist for 1/2 to 1/3 the price.

Don't see the problem with Agung products at all!

Nothing shitty about Agungs. Nice product, well made and from good materials. They last forever and are well priced but not the cheapest.

You can get REALLY shitty, low quality bongs from any tobacconist for 1/2 to 1/3 the price.

Don't see the problem with Agung products at all!

Aside from thin cheap boro, stuck in the the year dot refusing to go GonG and still using crappy non diffused alluminium stems with brass cones I suppose you're right :applause:

Edit: They're still better than the old orchy bottle and garden hose though..

Edited by 420Downunder

Aside from thin cheap boro, stuck in the the year dot refusing to go GonG and still using crappy non diffused alluminium stems with brass cones I suppose you're right :applause:

Edit: They're still better than the old orchy bottle and garden hose though..

The glass on the rim of an Agung Chong is >10mm thick! WTF do you want, bulletproof?

And what's wrong with brass cones?

...non-diffused stems? :) WTF?

I bet the GonG (which I can't find on the web) doesn't have dihemulated framistanulous horgowhallopic bargulums! :peace: lol :D

...and before you ask, I'm not laughing WITH you, I'm laughing AT you. :D

The glass on the rim of an Agung Chong is >10mm thick! WTF do you want, bulletproof?

And what's wrong with brass cones?

...non-diffused stems? lol WTF?

I bet the GonG (which I can't find on the web) doesn't have dihemulated framistanulous horgowhallopic bargulums! :applause: :peace: :D

...and before you ask, I'm not laughing WITH you, I'm laughing AT you. :)

How thick at it's thinest point? 1mm?

Brass cones alter the taste of the smoke, glass ones don't.

A diffused stem (which is also available in glass) increases the water filtration providing a much smoother smoke.

GonG stands for Glass on Glass , I'm sorry you can't use a search engine.

Laugh all you want, I forgive your ignorance.