• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds

Photo

Best Bong Name

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

bearassed1

bearassed1

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 7 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: dont have one
One of mine is " Do me" Moore,
shes a small old bong bit past the use by date .
another is Cal Tex he is an old servo oil bottle with a cone through the pourer He's awesome

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Ford Fairlane

Ford Fairlane

Stoned gnome

• Moderator Crew
  • 3429 Posts:
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: Bic
All bongs are called William

Cerberus

Cerberus

WooWooWooWooWooWoo!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1582 Posts:
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: 1000W HPS

another is Cal Tex he is an old servo oil bottle with a cone through the pourer He's awesome

haha, you mean these ones:
http://www.ebay.com....7#ht_534wt_1163

or the newer 4 litre plastic ones?

:bongon:
Posted ImagePosted Image

AussieToker

AussieToker

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
G'day 420Pimpin, :bongon:
I have an Agung-Supersize bong that was broken number 5+ times & Repaired to a smokable condition, We ended up naming it "Smashed As" as it was completely broken but would still manage to deliver that amazing high that you would always feel in the temples & behind the eyes. I've also got a few other bongs called: Nose burner (Name basically speaks for itself), jerry springer (Springer type bong), the mocca (Small filthy bong), the medicine man (Agung-tallboy), the redneck (Ols-American style waterpipe) & the pink eye (Waterfall-small 35cm bong).

Besides all that though, Do you prefer the Australian or the American style waterpipe's?

Naycha

Naycha

Mung Bean Farmer

• 420 Crew
  • 6242 Posts:
  • Interests:Quality
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"

I have an Agung-Supersize bong that was broken number 5+ times & Repaired to a smokable condition, We ended up naming it "Smashed As" as it was completely broken but would still manage to deliver that amazing high that you would always feel in the temples & behind the eyes.

That was probably from the glue lol

El Gato

El Gato

Couch Locked

• Members
  • 1544 Posts:
  • Interests:Cannabis & Cannabis products
  • Fav. Lighting: 600W

That was probably from the glue lol

Pure gold Nay

El Gato

El Gato

Couch Locked

• Members
  • 1544 Posts:
  • Interests:Cannabis & Cannabis products
  • Fav. Lighting: 600W

I have an Agung-Supersize bong that was broken number 5+ times & Repaired to a smokable condition, We ended up naming it "Smashed As" as it was completely broken but would still manage to deliver that amazing high that you would always feel in the temples & behind the eyes. I've also got a few other bongs called: Nose burner (Name basically speaks for itself), jerry springer (Springer type bong), the mocca (Small filthy bong), the medicine man (Agung-tallboy), the redneck (Ols-American style waterpipe) & the pink eye (Waterfall-small 35cm bong).

Besides all that though, Do you prefer the Australian or the American style waterpipe's?

Victorian?

STONEDAJ69

STONEDAJ69

Troll

• Banned
  • 1558 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None
Bob. :D

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.