Best Bong Name

G'day 420Pimpin, :bongon:

I have an Agung-Supersize bong that was broken number 5+ times & Repaired to a smokable condition, We ended up naming it "Smashed As" as it was completely broken but would still manage to deliver that amazing high that you would always feel in the temples & behind the eyes. I've also got a few other bongs called: Nose burner (Name basically speaks for itself), jerry springer (Springer type bong), the mocca (Small filthy bong), the medicine man (Agung-tallboy), the redneck (Ols-American style waterpipe) & the pink eye (Waterfall-small 35cm bong).

Besides all that though, Do you prefer the Australian or the American style waterpipe's?

I have an Agung-Supersize bong that was broken number 5+ times & Repaired to a smokable condition, We ended up naming it "Smashed As" as it was completely broken but would still manage to deliver that amazing high that you would always feel in the temples & behind the eyes.

That was probably from the glue lol

• Upvote 1

I have an Agung-Supersize bong that was broken number 5+ times & Repaired to a smokable condition, We ended up naming it "Smashed As" as it was completely broken but would still manage to deliver that amazing high that you would always feel in the temples & behind the eyes. I've also got a few other bongs called: Nose burner (Name basically speaks for itself), jerry springer (Springer type bong), the mocca (Small filthy bong), the medicine man (Agung-tallboy), the redneck (Ols-American style waterpipe) & the pink eye (Waterfall-small 35cm bong).

Besides all that though, Do you prefer the Australian or the American style waterpipe's?

Victorian?