The CLAW!

Of course I don't mind Dallas

That plant does have a tiny dose. And it grew out too? hmmm lucky

You hand water? am I remembering correctly?

Do you recall the air temps and nute mix around the time?

Let me know if you see any scarid fly buzzing around your soil if that is a recent pic

EDIT; That is a very healthy plant otherwise

Edited by bufo marinus

Cheers bufo :peace:

Yer that was the CB female that i have flowerin at 6 weeks atm..Yer that pic was around 4 weeks veg i think..I hand watered every second day..with THC Nutes at 6ml of A & B into 2ltrs of rain water..

Ph kept at around 6.0 constant...The temp when light was on was around 28 and when of around 19..

And i have seen acouple of them flys..some time runnin around in the soil... :peace: but not to many..

ahh you have seen the fly,... little bastard can just turn up because he can smell a feed of decaying roots, or the eggs may have come with the soil and hatched when conditions were favourable. Those things have a life cycle of a few weeks so look out if they hang around. What soil/medium are you using, coco is prone to these lil farkers

Nice work here bufo, sure had me thinkin a bit. I get the claw too, but only grow soilies. :peace:

True to your figuring so far, it only happens to my soilies in smaller pots. The larger mediums must insulate better and save the rhizo damage.

This run I have one 'claw' which was an unwanted clone, still in its wee 4ltr bucket, day 25 flores. The claw is confined to some of her head leaf at most sites. Having seen it before, it's no great worry. The yield and potency are still ok on clawys :toke: Of course in soil, small medium, small yield - hence the need for more plants.

Anyrate, trailing off... so keep up the good botanical diagnoses mate.

Good luck in the pursuit of flat fingered heavy ladies :peace:

Good stuff mullaway, yeah I'm omly an amateur but I try and connect the dots.

I guess it helps if you kill a few along the way so I definately qualify there.

Good to hear that little snippet of info about the small pots, especially around that stage of growth. Rootbound? roots not receiving enough oxygen, build up of plant exudates(shit), pythium spore may be getting a hold, rising ec and ph at the root zone,.... all that and more could be going on in that cramped pot eh

Hey dallas, interesting link with the arrival of that fly and the small dose of The Claw wouldn't you say?

If they are around you will see them when you water. You don't want them taking hold and laying eggs in the roots. I think they spread the pythium spore too? so be wary of any further changes.