Written Xpat on the envelope happened before the ice age... We've learned from that.. like everybody learns from their mistakes. My experience is that love lettes or letters that look like presents for a birthday arrive instead of packages with buble plastic and stuff... breakable bla bla.

I totaly agree on the fact you have to be careful not to loose your save addy. I like to keep my customers satisfied and I am doing a lot to avoid customs. So far I keep getting personal email with big thank you's : goodies arrived.

The new seeds are almost finished..letting you know when they are available.

Cheers you all!!

ps: suggestions about stealth and sending packages are always welcome!

Good luck with your beans Frazzle !!

Written Xpat on the envelope happened before the ice age... We've learned from that.. like everybody learns from their mistakes. My experience is that love lettes or letters that look like presents for a birthday arrive instead of packages with buble plastic and stuff... breakable bla bla.

I totaly agree on the fact you have to be careful not to loose your save addy. I like to keep my customers satisfied and I am doing a lot to avoid customs. So far I keep getting personal email with big thank you's : goodies arrived.

The new seeds are almost finished..letting you know when they are available.

Cheers you all!!

ps: suggestions about stealth and sending packages are always welcome!

Good luck with your beans Frazzle !!

hey mebe them peeps should post how happy they are instead of pm you. then we can see the good reports and not just the bad ones and you might get more buisnes

(Shit , I typed the whole reply and the connection dropped out)

:peace:

Well anyway , basically ..

I'd like to thank Xpat Simon for the seeds that did get thru ..

I think It was a good idea to give away a few seeds for advertising reasons .. and as far as I know everyone (7) got them ..

Twas in the "Love letter" packiging , and thats a good idea bUt needs to be more discreet Imo ..

:ack:

I was thinking .. maybe The same thing but with a real box of CHocs or "candy" a few dollars more would be worth it I reckon ..

Or better , what about a chrissy card or whatever with a pressed flower or a musical chip inside of It? .. not very expensive ...

And If there was a plastic tab (Tube of seeds) attached to the stem of a pressed flower It surely wouldn't draw too much attention ;)

You could even get Into the the GiftCard Business and have a series of cards that are new , different and popular that are easy to put a little extra inside the card ..

Now thats a gift card ;) and I honestly think It's a good idea ..

I'd do the Christmas special when the mail load is so overwhelming they barely have a chance to search 1% of It all lol

ANd Maybe the Valentines Special ... A heart shaped Box of Chocolates from holland won't draw any attention ..

I'm sure there are many ways of discreetly sending gifts overseas .. :)

Bye 4 Now lol

Budman lol

Hey X-pat I havent ordered seeds from you but I see everyone complaining about your Stealth. If all are having trouble with it why dont they just post all the ways of doing stealth that they know of to give you the best possible way to satisfy all people you can?????????????????????????????

Here is how I get mine from PS.

post-4481-1164909229_thumb.jpg

Heres how I get them from Canada in a birthday card or holliday card..

post-4481-1164909457_thumb.jpg

That is the only way I have recieved them in 3 years and never had a problem hope this helps lol

Edited by UBENHADD