Mongy Weed Explained

OK ill let you all know what ive been told bye my brother who is a Botanist.

he said he briefly studied this plant and claims it is a seperate species of canabis either brought over bye the Aboriginals or migrated over bye natural means over 40,000 years ago and over that time has evolved to grow within the Australian climate.

But unfortunately isnt very potent and doesnt cross polinate very successfully with other species due to its genetic isolation from thousands of years of inbreeding.

The only way a potent strain could be made from it is threw genetic engineering, This plant has been eradicated from most suburban areas in Australia but can still be found in the far northern reaches of Kakado.

OK ill let you all know what ive been told bye my brother who is a Botanist.

he said he briefly studied this plant and claims it is a seperate species of canabis either brought over bye the Aboriginals or migrated over bye natural means over 40,000 years ago and over that time has evolved to grow within the Australian climate.

But unfortunately isnt very potent and doesnt cross polinate very successfully with other species due to its genetic isolation from thousands of years of inbreeding.

The only way a potent strain could be made from it is threw genetic engineering, This plant has been eradicated from most suburban areas in Australia but can still be found in the far northern reaches of Kakado.

As a Rare & Endangered Australian Native Species, The Government Should be Protecting & Preserving it, and Reintoducing it into it's native habitat. That's The Law isnt it????icon8.gif

Does anyone in here know how to get the ball rolling with the Endangered Species Act? >:(

Edited by Major Overgrow
  • Upvote 1

Hi all from Oz, It is a strain I have been Breeding for 20 yrs now. Its called Mongy Madness.although the plants in these photos look alot like the first plants I bread(they have come along way since then)A seed bank is on the way soon, will let u know more. with out a doubt they have the smallest shade leaves of any cannabis plants I have grown.

bindi is the weedy variety, if u smoke enough u might get stoned.

yes u can cross to get dwarf plants, it takes a few generations to get results though because Mongy is a recesive gene.

Have grown wally duck seed, they are not the same strain.

If u want to talk to me, I live at Ozstoners.com

This post has been edited by MongyMan: Sep 3 2006, 09:05 AM

Hi MM,

Just wondering how the potency is progressing (or not)

& is a seed bank still on the cards at some point?

icon8.gif

:smoke:

Edited by Kali Mist

WOW a mutant seedbank MongyMan. So that's why you're not giving it out anymore.

B) Nah MO, I've got no intention to sell seeds. When I made that post I was new to the net and reading posts by the breeder of Dizzy ( a strain of mongy madness) I thought he was going to sell seeds, which he hasn't. If the strain hadn't already been on the net I wouldn't have even started this thread. I gave away a heap of seed years ago now to just about anyone who wanted them but these days I'm very selective and only give the odd few away to close friends. Too many people who have seen or grown it have seen $ signs imo and have already ruined some of the stealth by posting it on the net or getting busted because they went silly and grew it everywhere in the open drawing attention. I don't grow it for the money but there are other growers with it so who knows, one day someone will probably sell seeds but I hope it's not soon myself.

Peace MongyMan

• Upvote 1

Buenas compañeros.

Bonita planta e interesante, un buen amigo cultivado tiene una congo de hojas redondas, la llama albahaca no tengo fotos de ella pero prometo hacer unas cuantas cuando la vuelva ha crecer, es muy interesante.

El Socio.

Good companions.

Beautiful and interesting plant, a good friend has cultivated a congo round of leaves, basil flame I do not have photos of it but I promise to do a few where the re has grown, it is very interesting.

El Socio.

good to see u guys working on this stealth weed what about gouht tablets they make the leave change shape and stuff too hay guys i would love too find some of these plants so i can start my own stealth breed i have got my own breed now where i crossed bigbud and crystal here is a pic of one the dried buds 38grams drygallery_7553_143_8093.jpg