Mongy Weed Explained

For real ?

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

if your asking if that plant is a MM strain then yep that’s the plant. Doesn’t look like weed but sure smells like it during flower as I’ve read.

Mongy, site mod/organiser?, has mentioned it a few times. Search for his thread on it.

I first seen seeds for sale on an OS Seed but didn’t realise we have an original breeder here at OSA.

The plant pictured is a clone. At this point its clone only until some bx work can be done with a hybrid Malawi gold x abc. Then I hope to breed it with some very colourful strains, high thc and cbd. Then bx till the abc features become dominant. This project to be done right will take years...

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Any progress on this?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Thank you Mongy Man for such informative thread. I've heard about this strange weed at OG in 2000 or 2001 and that was interesting but impossible to try.
Now it is available to public. I've seen at humboldtcsi two versions different names (site 3 and site4). I've tried to ask whats the difference but have no answer yet.

ps. there are tons of pictures of it on IG so its stealthiness vanishing quickly

Edited by Sava