Mongy Weed Explained

I remember it being called bindi buds back in the day probably about 25 years ago. It was shit to smoke, didnt get you stoned and tasted like parsley. We reckoned back then that it wasn't pot, but there was heaps of it around, though only when it was dry. 

My experiments with growing it, showed that it had to be grown almost till it started dying at the end of its cycle, then it was at its strongest potency. Picked any earlier, it was shit as you said. My view of its potency would be to say if it is grown properly, its as good a smoke as average normal pot. It was the early growers of Bindy weed that fucked the name, by growing an inferior product, picking it too early.. Back in its infancy , it was great to grow because you could grow it under the noses of the coppers and get away with it. Other than that, I don't really know why anyone would bother with it now, other than novelty value.... When I got busted with a couple of plants, the coppers sent it off to their lab for analysis. I was convicted with growing pot, so it must have shown up as pot in the lab. However they can tell I don't know, the presence of THC presumably ... 

would you really want to find it, that has been the mans whole life work, past on to him by someone who trusted him to carry on the work they had done, just for a monetary reward, I'm sure when the time was right he will let it out to the world for all to share. but it will b good not just average, the genetics will b set and stabilized and people will get full benefit from it.

LEAVE THE MAN ALONE!. he is a good man, doing a good job for the better of man!

I totally am not mocking Mongy or anything at all. I think he is an awesome bloke for bothering to keep it.  I would love to find my own parental stock though.