• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire

Photo

coca seeds

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

bloodshot_eyes

bloodshot_eyes

Smoking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 600 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:None
Edit

Edited by bloodshot_eyes, 12 July 2009 - 11:55 PM.

My eyes may be bloodshot, my mind spaced out but I can tell you I'm in my ellement :)

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

jabez

jabez

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 759 Posts:
  • Interests:Hiking & Camping
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
There's no point growing the coca plant outside it's natural enviroment. That's the reason all the worlds cocaine comes from one part of the world.

If it was that easy everyone would be growing it.
"We do not possess imagination enough to sense what we are missing"
-Jean Toomer

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both."
-Benjamin Franklin

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so"
-Thomas Jefferson

wallyduck

wallyduck

Vigorous

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
ive been growing a hedge of it for many years , the plant must be around 10 yrs old by now.
seeds arent as easy ,, it grows them , but the birds love red inviting looking berries so very few make it .
I have taken clones ,, its pretty easy to grow , i am in the tropics and at an altitude so i expect they should be as good as they can be .
its a very tough plant ,, survives in over 40 degrees , and below zero , when it was younger it spent a long time in a small pot with very little watering or care ,, even removed from its pot several times from animals , but it grew on happily .

heres a few things i found out when researching coca ..

its a very benefitial plant , the dosage is always the same and no need to increase , the same amount will always get you going,
you can take it all your life with apparently no bad side affects , in fact it can improve your health as it relaxes smooth muscles.
its a shame it gets such a bad rap due to the cocaine ...

smokinjoe

smokinjoe

Smoking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 623 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: 600W HPS & MH

ive been growing a hedge of it for many years , the plant must be around 10 yrs old by now.
seeds arent as easy ,, it grows them , but the birds love red inviting looking berries so very few make it .
I have taken clones ,, its pretty easy to grow , i am in the tropics and at an altitude so i expect they should be as good as they can be .
its a very tough plant ,, survives in over 40 degrees , and below zero , when it was younger it spent a long time in a small pot with very little watering or care ,, even removed from its pot several times from animals , but it grew on happily .

heres a few things i found out when researching coca ..

its a very benefitial plant , the dosage is always the same and no need to increase , the same amount will always get you going,
you can take it all your life with apparently no bad side affects , in fact it can improve your health as it relaxes smooth muscles.
its a shame it gets such a bad rap due to the cocaine ...

Care to send me some clones? I'm sure we could come to a suitable arrangement.
Natural, Pfft Natural, Can I interest you in 30mls of Snake Venom.

"To demand that a person pee in a cup whenever you wish him to, without a documented reason to suspect that he has been using an illegal drug, is intolerable in our republic. You are saying to him, "I wonder if you are not behaving in a way that I approve of. Convince me that you indeed are.
Outrageous.
Intolerable."
— Alexander Shulgin (Pihkal: A Chemical Love Story)

Sava

Sava

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None
Old topic but i have a few words bout it. Actually the source of seeds is much closer to Australia. Google dbotany.
I grew this beautiful plant but it likes warm and wet environment and extremely responsive to microclimate changes. Leaves doesnt contain cocaine but after using it, just any urine test for cocaine metabolites will be positive.
Ive tried to take cuttings but without success. But i had no rooting hormones such as iaa or iba so i think it will root but it can be somewhat tricky. The tea of leaves only...is like a boiled straw so it need some aromatic stuff. BUT It is extremely helpfull if you have hard alcoholic abstinentia...a cup of coca tea, 10 to 20 min wait then vomit and you are good and happy again. My coworkers found this phenomenal feature and now "Sava's tea" is a domestic legend. Offcourse they didnt know what it is. It was just an accident when my coworker take my cup instead of his one and drink it all. The algorithm is the same...tea - 10min -vomit - wow look mum im a lumberjack...hehe. Grow it. You wil love it.

Edited by Sava, 08 April 2020 - 06:08 AM.

International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.