coca seeds

ive been growing a hedge of it for many years , the plant must be around 10 yrs old by now.

seeds arent as easy ,, it grows them , but the birds love red inviting looking berries so very few make it .

I have taken clones ,, its pretty easy to grow , i am in the tropics and at an altitude so i expect they should be as good as they can be .

its a very tough plant ,, survives in over 40 degrees , and below zero , when it was younger it spent a long time in a small pot with very little watering or care ,, even removed from its pot several times from animals , but it grew on happily .

heres a few things i found out when researching coca ..

its a very benefitial plant , the dosage is always the same and no need to increase , the same amount will always get you going,

you can take it all your life with apparently no bad side affects , in fact it can improve your health as it relaxes smooth muscles.

its a shame it gets such a bad rap due to the cocaine ...

• Upvote 1

ive been growing a hedge of it for many years , the plant must be around 10 yrs old by now.

seeds arent as easy ,, it grows them , but the birds love red inviting looking berries so very few make it .

I have taken clones ,, its pretty easy to grow , i am in the tropics and at an altitude so i expect they should be as good as they can be .

its a very tough plant ,, survives in over 40 degrees , and below zero , when it was younger it spent a long time in a small pot with very little watering or care ,, even removed from its pot several times from animals , but it grew on happily .

heres a few things i found out when researching coca ..

its a very benefitial plant , the dosage is always the same and no need to increase , the same amount will always get you going,

you can take it all your life with apparently no bad side affects , in fact it can improve your health as it relaxes smooth muscles.

its a shame it gets such a bad rap due to the cocaine ...

Care to send me some clones? I'm sure we could come to a suitable arrangement.

Old topic but i have a few words bout it. Actually the source of seeds is much closer to Australia. Google dbotany.

I grew this beautiful plant but it likes warm and wet environment and extremely responsive to microclimate changes. Leaves doesnt contain cocaine but after using it, just any urine test for cocaine metabolites will be positive.

Ive tried to take cuttings but without success. But i had no rooting hormones such as iaa or iba so i think it will root but it can be somewhat tricky. The tea of leaves only...is like a boiled straw so it need some aromatic stuff. BUT It is extremely helpfull if you have hard alcoholic abstinentia...a cup of coca tea, 10 to 20 min wait then vomit and you are good and happy again. My coworkers found this phenomenal feature and now "Sava's tea" is a domestic legend. Offcourse they didnt know what it is. It was just an accident when my coworker take my cup instead of his one and drink it all. The algorithm is the same...tea - 10min -vomit - wow look mum im a lumberjack...hehe. Grow it. You wil love it.

Edited by Sava