coca seeds

No, that's completely wrong, you can grow coca and it will produce alkaloids. The higher is spose to better, but the plant will still produce alkaloids. I mean marijuana grows high up too, but that does not mean you can't grow marijuana at low elevations and still get good alkaloids. But I hear the higher the better, but I don't know if that completely true.

I mean think about it, I bet there's more CO2 higher up in the air, and less oxygen. Which the high CO2 levels may make the higher alkaloids. Also less O2 may stress the plant too, thus causing higher alkaloids. It could be a lot of different factors as well. The strain too has some to do with it. There many, many different strains of coca, just like there are other plants.

I am going keep trying grow this special and rare plant, I have tried to grow it from seeds, but I don't understand nuts levels well in the soil yet. I am having a very, extremely high time getting my nuts levels right in the soil.I think next time I grow this plant, I am just going to just use good pre mix soil and not use anything on it, and leave it at that. I am sick of using fertilizers just end of killing my plants or burning them up!! I am sick of it. I guess it my own stupid fault, but I just trying to give it all its needs. I guess I am trying way too hard. IF anybody understand how to use organic solid/dry type fert. please help me out, for I have no freaken clue of what I am doing??

Is there rule of thumb I can use other then what is say on the label? Like how big plant is V.S how much organic solid/dry type I can use?? or type or what ever....Any help would be great. Also. I get a yellowing of my lower leafs, but seems I put down more then enough nuts. I don't get it?? I heard that any yellows is a sign of not enough N. But, It seems I put down enough. Why would it do this?? I have heard too much N, cause ties of of N, but I never seen it, and I looked on the net, and does not show pic so too much N showing yellowing of the lower leafs.

Also my leafs of my hemp plant have got white on the leaf tips.(Which turns dry and crusted up, then turning a bit dark, but the rest of the leaf stays pale slowly turning yellow until the leaf is dead.) Is this over watering too, could be??? Also the white tips is on the top of the plant, the new growth which in the greenest, but for the white tips on the new growth. I don't know what I am doing really with the nuts.

Also, the older leafs turn yellow and crusty, from the tip down, but they also have tip burn on them too. I thought with too much N the tips would just go dark and the leaf would die, not turn yellow??? It seems the it starts on the tips, they turn white and moves down the leaf. What freaken heck is the white tips leafs on the new growth, and the white tips period what does this mean Is is too much boron???? it that what is is?? I been using a fert. that got bat shit in it, its called Rainbow mix 5-5-2 I also use a little bit of bone meal too 6-14-0.

Thanks, I know this is not in the right place, thought answer this post and get a two for one, if anybody, has a clue how to possible put me on the right road??

Thanks

J

Edited by neo1