• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

coca seeds

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

smokie7902

smokie7902

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
only 66 for a a sprout in a tube not to sure how u would go getting it through customs tho ?? bloody custom srew all the fun up

peace

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Mr Biggles

Mr Biggles

Planted

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
same way you can get anything else through customs... hide it in the bulk of xmas post.

The law, in its majestic equality, forbids rich and poor alike to sleep under bridges, beg in the streets or steal bread.
Anatole France 1844 - 1924

WantDaChronic

WantDaChronic

Ghetto Grower

• 420 Crew
  • 7365 Posts:
  • Cannabis Photography Competition

• Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: 2x 600w HPS in flower, 2x 400w HPS in vege

Did anyone grow it yet? WDC would you really share with your "family"? I am sure they would be more than happy to send you flowers and a little note in return.

if i ended up getting my hands on some coca seeds or a cutting i would definately share it out with all my friends, but i dont think my family would really approve :thumbdown:
My Current Grow Skunk #1
Cannabis Nutrient Problems with Advice and Pics If your plant is sick, click that link...

boxerbill

boxerbill

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 Posts:
  • Interests:Firearms , Hunting , Moto cross , Rotarys , Charles
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
Hey guys

I am keen to try and get some in and start growing it and I will be more than happy to share cuttings. After all once we all have it growing its not like you would make charles out of it.

Im in NSW so WHEN not if I get some I will be able to spread the love.

boxerbill

boxerbill

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 Posts:
  • Interests:Firearms , Hunting , Moto cross , Rotarys , Charles
The best way would be to get some seeds and I found this website.

http://www.angelfire...otany/index.htm

I will put aside some money and try it in a few months. If anyone else is going to give it ago let me know how you go.

neo1

neo1

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
http://www.angelfire...y/orderpage.htm

This is another cool link you can get them at!!!

D botany!! He a lot cheaper than cocagrowers.com, but you can still get them there too.

See you
J

MongyMan

MongyMan

Cannabis Research Breeder

• Moderator Crew
  • 3732 Posts:
  • Interests:Cannabis Genetics and Breeding
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Lighting: HID and the Sun
:D As far as I know there is no point to growing coca plants in Oz unless you grow them as ornamental plants. I could be wrong but I think they need to be grown at higher altitudes if you want them to produce the cocaine alkaloids. Can anyone confirm this?

Peace MongyMan

gallery_7617_565_5131.jpg

"Cannabis Prohibition Laws Only Cultivate Organised Crime"

"Don't let fear hold you back, Stand up for your beliefs if you believe Cannabis improves your health." Daryl D

I Support

Cannabis Compassion Australia

Putting Patients Before Profit

Cannabis was called Cannabis when Australia was founded. Marijuana was a mexican word unknown in Australia until American Reefer Madness arrived.

gallery_7617_360_6824.jpg

nici

nici

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1258 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None
I had a Kramtom cutting a few years back, very simmilar in effects to coca.

gallery_7617_565_5131.jpg

----///-\\\----Put This
---|||----|||---On Your
---|||----|||---account If
---|||----|||---You Know
----\\\-///----Someone
-----\\///-----Who Died
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer
----///--\\\---Or who may be suffering from it
survivors too...
More compassion in this world is what we need!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What to expect when buying and using the Australia Post Load&Go rechargable credit card - https://cannabis.com...go-easy-as-123/

neo1

neo1

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 Posts:
No, that's completely wrong, you can grow coca and it will produce alkaloids. The higher is spose to better, but the plant will still produce alkaloids. I mean marijuana grows high up too, but that does not mean you can't grow marijuana at low elevations and still get good alkaloids. But I hear the higher the better, but I don't know if that completely true.

I mean think about it, I bet there's more CO2 higher up in the air, and less oxygen. Which the high CO2 levels may make the higher alkaloids. Also less O2 may stress the plant too, thus causing higher alkaloids. It could be a lot of different factors as well. The strain too has some to do with it. There many, many different strains of coca, just like there are other plants.

I am going keep trying grow this special and rare plant, I have tried to grow it from seeds, but I don't understand nuts levels well in the soil yet. I am having a very, extremely high time getting my nuts levels right in the soil.I think next time I grow this plant, I am just going to just use good pre mix soil and not use anything on it, and leave it at that. I am sick of using fertilizers just end of killing my plants or burning them up!! I am sick of it. I guess it my own stupid fault, but I just trying to give it all its needs. I guess I am trying way too hard. IF anybody understand how to use organic solid/dry type fert. please help me out, for I have no freaken clue of what I am doing??

Is there rule of thumb I can use other then what is say on the label? Like how big plant is V.S how much organic solid/dry type I can use?? or type or what ever....Any help would be great. Also. I get a yellowing of my lower leafs, but seems I put down more then enough nuts. I don't get it?? I heard that any yellows is a sign of not enough N. But, It seems I put down enough. Why would it do this?? I have heard too much N, cause ties of of N, but I never seen it, and I looked on the net, and does not show pic so too much N showing yellowing of the lower leafs.
Also my leafs of my hemp plant have got white on the leaf tips.(Which turns dry and crusted up, then turning a bit dark, but the rest of the leaf stays pale slowly turning yellow until the leaf is dead.) Is this over watering too, could be??? Also the white tips is on the top of the plant, the new growth which in the greenest, but for the white tips on the new growth. I don't know what I am doing really with the nuts.

Also, the older leafs turn yellow and crusty, from the tip down, but they also have tip burn on them too. I thought with too much N the tips would just go dark and the leaf would die, not turn yellow??? It seems the it starts on the tips, they turn white and moves down the leaf. What freaken heck is the white tips leafs on the new growth, and the white tips period what does this mean Is is too much boron???? it that what is is?? I been using a fert. that got bat shit in it, its called Rainbow mix 5-5-2 I also use a little bit of bone meal too 6-14-0.

Thanks, I know this is not in the right place, thought answer this post and get a two for one, if anybody, has a clue how to possible put me on the right road??

Thanks
J

Edited by neo1, 08 February 2009 - 01:52 PM.

rk_187

rk_187

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 Posts:
They seem to take ages to go from seed to a plant worthy of taking cuttings from. Beautiful plants though, that last link is reliable. :yinyang:

International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.