Triple J discussion with Paul Dillon

Guest bacchus

There are TOTALLY BIOLOGICAL nutes on the marked, the same nutes the plant would get in nature! I'm using those and never have a headache, smoke all day and, for years and never flush. in nature there's no need for flushin too. really we live in 2003 and there are so many biological alternatives for chemical nutes, we shouldn't be using those anymore really.

Guest Urbanhog

Sometimes when I have a big pot meal the night before, sometimes I get these weird confused state type of headaches.... and now on then I have drank plenty of fresh water before bed (if my stoned body allows me to so :;): ) and never had any problems, I think mj can make you deyhrated in some cases just the same when you have a beer too many ;)

Sometimes I wonder these "mj heachaches" is in fact just that you are simply dehyrated. I mean wheh you have a big mj session you get these dry mouths right?

cheers.

Urbanhog http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/sp/chefico.gif

hey ozstoners,

your tottally right there would have to be people who genuinely react really badly to some kinds of over fed dope

but it is verry easy for allot of people to quickly point the finger at these "chemicals" when it could be contributed to other things like what Urbanhog was pointing out

but this is only if the dope has been flushed out properly or else you are going to have all sorts of problems even in soil useing organics if the plant has heaps of stored nute's in its system i found it to be harsh and it gave me a headache

Guest bacchus

yeah lots of valid points here....

urbanhog...very true, dehydration is a killer on any kind of drug.....gotta keep those fluids up..!

and dj fader you're right too...it's easy to point the finger at these chemicals, especially when you don't grow and know how its done...shit i'm still learning and don't know everything yet...can you ever?? ;)

i guess we won't know exactly what goes on until someone puts some money behind it and some research and publishes some results...until then, we have to remember to use and not abuse.... ;)