Celtic Stone and LST

if you had to pick between 2 strains, 1 a cannabis cup winner that costs say $150 with no reviews on any grower forums or celtic stone which is like $60 and has rave reviews on many forums from every person that has grown it, which would you pick? thats one reason celtic stone is so cheap, another is that there is still some variation between phenos.

and is CS a stinky strain? hell yeah :applause: i really wouldnt grow a garden of it if smell is an issue, even with a carbon filter or some other odour protection because the second you open the grow room up, the entire house will start to stink :whistle:

and is CS a stinky strain? hell yeah i really wouldnt grow a garden of it if smell is an issue, even with a carbon filter or some other odour protection because the second you open the grow room up, the entire house will start to stink :applause:

Is this in fact the case? ... carbon filters will not control the odour ?? :freak: its very alarming if it is :whistle: for me anyway

:peace:

Well, I have another update of my LSTed CS, 8 days after the first tie. Man this is fun. :wacko: I'm happy with my first go at LST and am even happier with the recent growth :thumbdown: She's now on 100% nutes and looking quite healthy. I've got her fairly even across the top, and am wondering if I should do any more tying, or just let her go for a week or so. Here's 2 pics of her at 29 days, 8 days after first tie. Any comments or suggestions most welcome.

post-10494-1162116347_thumb.jpgpost-10494-1162116395_thumb.jpg

thanks for the replies fellas.

yeah bongonaussie, I'd agree with that :wacko: ....and the same technique...slow and easy at first :peace:

....and yep I was 'guessing' about 2 weeks until I turn her. This works in well, as I also have a revegging mumma given to me that should be right about the same time :peace:

thanks ozmade, if you think she looks OK, then I can sleep well tonight :thumbdown: