Celtic Stone and LST

hey there blacksaint

does it have a label or is it just a generic sort of thing included with ya pots if so i would be thinkin of changing it to something like canna veg A&B its alot better for ya plants they willl love it

but the one you got will do for now if ya aint got the $ to spend but i think the canna will set ya back about $25 for 1lt of veg

cheerz :Dj:

well here's an update on my CS grow, 5 days after the first tie, 26 days from sprouting. I'm pretty happy so far :applause: , given I don't have a digital EC or Ph tester as yet. The only minor issue is getting those big indica leaves out the way of potential budsites! My right hand is also out of action at the moment due to a recent skin graft, so it's very tedious, but I've yet to snap anything. :whistle: Any comments/suggestions most welcome.

post-10494-1161845901_thumb.jpgpost-10494-1161845937_thumb.jpg