marijuana botany

sols

This is the third time I have tried to read this thread and it is just killing my eyes! lol

Your post ended abruptly, so I went in search of the url you refered to and now have a 60+ page document on my comp! lol

I can see I am going to have to print it to read it tho. lol

Looks to be the perfect referance for me too. lol

Cheers!

lol ~M.

hey

the sectiion in chapter 2 onn layering

has any1 done this before??

wats the general opinion onit?

how long does it take to throw roots?

etc anybody think its worth doing?

all opinions are appreciated

bil

Yea ive layered low hanging branches in dirt and works real fast real good , but i couldnt manage air layering with sphagnum moss unfortunatley, but i didnt persevere with it cause it was a bloody hassle imo

come to think of it i may even try it again in the sty, cause im thinking of cloning a couple from there :thumbsup:

:bongon:

try mellowgold.com or growmoreweed.com, they have quite the range of books for download, the later with a massive selection including MJ Botony, beginers guide to growing, growing in rockwool, closet cultivator, the emperor weres no clothes etc. and a whole lot more. A great collection for those willing to put in the effort to read. Edited by HappyJay

• Oz unpinned this topic