Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin dead

:thumbdown:

Hi Rebecca , have you introduced yourself yet? lol .. It really is the best place to start ...

It's the "Doctor livingstone I presume" topic. ... easily found ....

Cheerz :ack:

And Alison Myrden , I certainly appreciate your condolences ... you should do the same ... Introduce yourself so as we can all get to meet you ...

I would really like to hear what you have to say on the topics of Medical MJ use ...

:)

As for Steve ... Well , I got lots to say about such a great man ... But just , The Legend will carry on .. and he's made a WORLD of difference in his lifetime.

:scratchin:

Bye 4 Now ...

Thx

Budman :peace:

(P.s. Sorry , I'm a little drunk , If I made no sense please disregard) :)

well i recon that it was only a matter of time till he died he did some pretty stupid shit IMO and although he did do alot for our tourism he gave us all a bad name

now what im about to do is stick me thumb right up this stingrays arse now that really gonna piss him off :thumbdown:

cheerz

Hey Stoney what are you saying? I from the U.K. and we loved Steve mate.He was a national treasure and it seems the only dissenting voices about him seem to come from Oz itself.We've been reading that you folks were a little bit ticked off with his 'G'days' and 'Crikeys',as you want to lose that stereotype of the Oz outdoorsman,that he was'nt really cosmopolitan or sophisticated enough for the new modern Australia.

Rolf Harris he ai'nt! He did so much to raise the level of awareness about conservation which in this age of getting fucked over by the Bush admin when it comes to conservation(think of the scuppered Kyoto agreement) well he was the opposite of that I think.

And your gonna think me a right pommie poof when I say I cried when I heard the news but I did and I ain't ashamed to say it.

Steve Irwin werever you are

shine on you beauty!

Edited by Dr Rockster