Help With Growing Tomatoes ?

Thx Guyz ,

Cheerz Mulla ... Yep , the long wait .. It's still well in Veg , I wouldn't expect It to even Preflower until the end of January , But I'm not really sure anymore .. the weather is crazy .. It should be stinkin hot , but It's not :peace: heheh

Cheerz Dallas ... Yeh , 12years ago I was smokin mainly Local Sativa strains .. Mostly Mango for quite a while actually so I hope there is some Good Mango genes in this one .. But I'll just have to wait and see/smell :toke: ..

How wide is she??

She .. (I hope It's a she , looks like It so far) .. is wider than she is long .. Those star Pickets are the medium sorta sized ones .. about 6 foot I think .. The plant is not quite that long yet .. It is about a foot wider than it is long at the widest section ;) and I'm runnin Outta room :peace:

Cheerz 67s ... Yeh , Bit outta conrol aye .. I stopped counting at about 50 branches today , not including the new ones comin out Id say there will be at least 100 in a few days .. I just hope It's gonna flower as well as it has vegged :toke:

... Woah ... This is a fair bit of Cheerzing to do aye ... I'm havin fun tho :)

Cheerz Billo ... Yeh mate .. I'm surprised that a seed can hold all It's privates and trace nutrients dormant for 12 years and then just go "Bang" .. Hellooo World :toke: amazing isn't it ..

I hope It doesn't take too long to flower .. but somethin tells me It's gonna drag it out for a while yet ..

And Cheerz Pipeman ... If there's something I enjoy doing I'll at least try and make some sort of an effort to do It well .. especially if there is a smokable/Drinkable yield at the end :peace: heheh ..

But seriously , there's always room for improvement .. I'll be doin better in the New Year when things Slow down again and I hope to Put In a few WW seeds I got off a mate : )

Oh and Ev , Thx for stoppin in ... I've been Typing this reply for 2 beers and 3 cones now .. I've been doin a few other things tho .. heheh .. Doh I've run outta Emoticons again .. :0 ..

so that's where the saying comes from ....." just good bush "

cos that looks like it's gonna be awesome

heheh , I hope so mate : ) ..

It is a bit of a gamble growing a mystery strain crossed with another mystery strain , both of which had probably already been crossed with any number of crossed mystery strains .. : 0 .. But I'm determined to grow this plant out .. if at least for sentimental value .. ; )

Cheerz.

The encouraging words are appreciated so Thx again all ..

And on that note I bid you all good afternoon .. :peace:

Budman :doh:

post-8241-1165906155_thumb.jpg - Humble Beginnings : )

:)

Heheh .. Cheerz Dallas ,

I'm pretty confindent It's a She .. but time will tell lol another month or so before "she" shows sex tho I reckon ..

As for the WW , shit yeah mate .. I gotta hold myself back from crackin em right now .. I'm keen to whack em in , won't be till the new year tho ..

That will still be plenty of time to get a decent yield lol Cheerz

O.k. .. Well .. We had a cracker of a storm the other night , blew in really quick and cut out the power on the first lightning strike .. was on chat at the time lol

Lucky We didn't lose anything ;)

That was Tuesday night .. Heres the Pics from that day before the rain ..

post-8241-1166151915_thumb.jpg - Not a whole lot of change from the last Pic , But the lateral branches that are out of the shot are looking nice and healthy :)

post-8241-1166152011_thumb.jpg - Just another angle ..

And so It stormed that night with plenty of rain ... and It also rained for the best part of yesterday (Wednesday) .. At times quite heavily ...

(EDIT) - Lost the connection at this point in the post last night .. B) .. let's continue shall we ...

Here's What they looked like Wednesday After the storm ..

post-8241-1166152177_thumb.jpg - They always seem to respond well to Electrical storms lol

post-8241-1166152697_thumb.jpg - A Look in uder part of the canopy

Well thats about it for now ... I might get another Pic this arvo ..

We could get another storm here this evening I reckon ... It's excessivly Humid and the clouds have been moving over all day .. any rain is welcome ofc ..

post-8241-1166154468_thumb.jpg - It Pissed down Wednesday Afternoon aswell : )

Anyway ... Have a good one lol Cheerz

Budman lol

:toke:

Cheerz Fraz ,

Yeh , It's outta control (even tho I've been usin' restraints) .. :peace:

I don't wanna Hack it , but I might have to , as It's getting somewhat ... Large :peace:

This will be the one of the last Updates I do for this year ...

Hopefully all goes well over the Chrissy Break/Silly Season .. and I can Continue and possibly finish this plant for a good Poundage (or so) of Bud .. :toke:

It's all I got left now ..

This one was cut yesterday ..

post-8241-1166619400_thumb.jpg - A Few days before ..

post-8241-1166619483_thumb.jpg - A closer shot ..

And this Pic doesn't capture the magnitude of this plants growth ... But It's the best I could get today (I need a ladder) :sly: ...

post-8241-1166619727_thumb.jpg - Bout 6" x 5 1/2" :toke:

Well , Have a Good one all :toke: Cheerz

Budman :toke: