Sticky Point Magazine

Guest niall

GH could probably tell us a little bit more about the police response to headspace, but I'll leave that to him if he so chooses I don't want to speak out of turn. :toke:

The police failed totally to respond to Headspace in any way, shape or form. The doors of Headspace remained totally unkicked-in.

The politicians who received copies were equally unresponsive.

The largest trouble we had?

Distribution.

There were lessons learned, knowledge was accumulated, too little to late for Headspace to survive, unfortunate but that was the way it went down.

Hi there , I am a friend and helper of the sticky pointers and as far as I have heard distribution will be national/international but achieved at a grass roots level (scuse pun), building networks of nice people to handle dist , there is incredible amounts of groundwork being done with visualising and meeting "cool" lawyers and discussing how the mailing lists and subscriptions are handled "unconnected" on networks etc ,

there is a massive respect for this site and others in aus and their genuine wish is co-create a fusion of alter natives , a spinning medecine wheel of views ,,,,

Ive heard that they would love to involve this site as its where we all go to get our news!!! maybe the news section is org'd by ozstoners that would be very cool , ,

and the word from the uk and canada is yipeeeee another "OZ" maybe,,,,,,

I can't wait for the first issue. I'll be buying a copy to read and then store as a collectors item.

Can you tell me where I can get a copy of it? I'm based in S.E.Q

I know of a one headshop and at least one hydroponics (stoner friendly) who will probably stock this magazine. If you like I can provide the business names of these places and give you their business number.

You can pick up a heap of growing guides at Borders in Perth - The Best of Ask Ed, Soma's Organic Cannabis book, cookbooks, Ed's grow guide. Joynt Venture has submitted various books to OFLC (or someone) and had everything rejected, so they're not willing to sell any more books unfortunately (even though many are definitly legal). All of the headshops at the suburban markets carry books too. Also Planet Books have a good range of non-growing books, Emperor, Buds2, Joint Rolling 2, the usual cultural commentaries...

It's fucking rediculous if you ask me, can't wait for Sticky Point to test the waters as we're putting up with far too much. We should be protected by the law as much as anyone else, able to read and communicate and write about our hobby as much as any other hobby. Inciting others to break the law can't be as encompassing as it's being represented by the authorities, does anyone know of anyone ever being charged or convicted over books? Books about fucking flowers?!?

It's fucking rediculous if you ask me, can't wait for Sticky Point to test the waters as we're putting up with far too much. We should be protected by the law as much as anyone else, able to read and communicate and write about our hobby as much as any other hobby. Inciting others to break the law can't be as encompassing as it's being represented by the authorities, does anyone know of anyone ever being charged or convicted over books? Books about fucking flowers?!?

Yep :doh:

Budman. (I hate the haters ... shhh , don't tell anyone) :doh:

:toke:

You can pick up a heap of growing guides at Borders in Perth - The Best of Ask Ed, Soma's Organic Cannabis book, cookbooks, Ed's grow guide. Joynt Venture has submitted various books to OFLC (or someone) and had everything rejected, so they're not willing to sell any more books unfortunately (even though many are definitly legal). All of the headshops at the suburban markets carry books too. Also Planet Books have a good range of non-growing books, Emperor, Buds2, Joint Rolling 2, the usual cultural commentaries...

know any other good books and/or places??