Sticky Point Magazine

Guest niall

so grass roots distribution networks are being formed , obviously stoner friendly shops/cafe's etc , the beauty of working on our own distribution is that more money goes to real fuzzy beings pockets rather than to the faceless
Post us a list of places that sell it in WA, I'll buy it when it comes out.

lol

Don't subscribe unless you have a safe address to send them to, if they got raided your mailing details would be on their database and some of these people don't care if their subscribers get visited as well.

Since when has subscription to a magazine been sufficient grounds to issue a warrant?

:P Maybe I'm not paranoid enough!

My previous posession charges are on the police database and I'm quite sure that's not enough for them to come knocking on my door!

I know our police force is generally corrupt, but even those lol dickheads can find more exciting ways to blow that $3billion war-on-drugs budget than hassling the subscribers of a magazine!

I want a copy NOW!

The suspense is killing me...

:)

:toke:

lol

drug related books and magazines are banned in australia now (only recently I believe)

:) Nothing would suprise me stonedstump, these conservative fucks are spiralling out of control!

It's only a matter of time before they run out of things to ban...

:toke: ...maybe they could do us all a favour and ban themselves from politics!

Not Fucking Likely!!!

In the meantime tho, I've emailed Stickypoint asking how to get my stickymits on a copy(when it's released)!

lol

Certainly in Queensland, Joh Bejelke-Peterson's legacy of an authoritarian constabulary continues where printed material relating to cannabis, (specifically printed material that can be deemed to be inciting or otherwise encouraging others to break the law), is quite illegal.

According to the solicitor I spoke to when I prepared and distributed Headspace, Queensland has the harshest laws in this area.