SKUNK SPECIAL (ELCRAPPO)

:toke: I got some skunk special from the amsterdam marijuana seed co .I grew them under a couple of 1000 watters with a tracker .MH in veg and Sun masters in flowering .They pumped like buetys and I thought I was going to get Kilos (I have some veg pics I will post tommorrow).

I used Rock Juice they slowed for a couple of weeks but were still very stretchy and fluffy an alright smoke .I would not reccomend this strain .because

A . They are very slow flowering 9 weeks plus :bow:

B. They are extremely attractive to MITES

C. Very fluffy heads which need much manicuring and weigh light. (1 oz just squeezes into bag)

D. Even with inlet outlet fans and Oscillating fans they still seem prone to bud mould.

I really take care of my plants taking care with all aspects of a grow ph always on 6.3 flush weekly temp always controlled by thermostat etc. THIS IS A SHIT LOW PRODUCING LONG WINDED STRAIN

4/10 only because it was a good smoke.

Im starting a HEAVY DUTY FRUITY GROW tommorrow I hope it lives up to the hype I will post pics throughout .

Edited by eternity

hey there mate there are many factors that go into a good grow and i aint saying that you dont know what you are doing as for all i know you may have been growing for 30 years and know everything

but i have seen some really good reports about that skunk special and have heard it smokes up really well and has good weight to it do you have the organic rock juice by anychance

cheerz

i dont really see why ur not happy dude it was all in the discription 50/50 satty/indica would be those fluffy buds 9 weeker and the bud rot would be ur growing try it without the rock juice and see if u get bud rot

Early flowering fast growing plant with excellent yield.

The characteristic red hairs make this plant unmistakable.

The typical skunk taste and smell are kept along with the tight bud formation.

Indoor

Type : 50% Sativa / 50% Indica

Yield : up to 200 gram / square meter

Height : 50-80 cm

Climat : indoor

Flowering period 8/9 wk's

Hey Gazza you didnt read my thread correctly The buds were loose and fluffy plus it was a low yielder.

As far as the tight bud formation (IN MY DREAMS)AND ID STILL LIKE TO SEE THE RED HAIRS.Plus in your description it also sais early flowering I found it very slow on the turn

Like I said a good smoke but the description is totaly without basis in fact!!!!