Depleated Uranium munitions being used

Just a neat little fact about the U.S..... Canada was going to Legalize Pot about 6 months ago. We did decrimmlize it just before.... The US threatend us with Hostle actions if we did it. and guess what now it has been crimmanalized again. I hate americans.

but on another note there is a way to take down the US. I among other things am an Electrical Engineer. One good stike on there hydro grid and thw whole country would go dark for weeks. now more importantly with about 20 programmers and a buget of about 500 000 you could destroy there economy.....by taking out wall street electronicly..and disable there nukes.

the problem is who would your rather have controlling us...them or north korea. I would rather the states to be honest

the cold facts are.. the US dont control ANYTHING... its the few people who run the federal reserve that are the criminals... Rockafeller, Rothschilds... I mean these guys print money.. with no gold or anything to back it up... lend it to the US and other countries and collect the interest....I think thats what we call "foriegn debt" its fucking criminal...money should be owned by the poeple.. controlled by the Government.. not private banks?

heres a great doco I watched last night...

The Capitolist Conspiracy

shows how the bankers fund communism and capitolism and pit them agaist each other to make MASSIVE amounts of profit... a good watch really...the whole worlds money is run by these guys... once you watch this you will understand how important it is for these people to protect the US$ ... and you can understand that they will and have gone to ANY lengths to protect it...

this doco will make the war for oil all make sense...

any way canada and mexico are in the US sites for this new NAFTA super highway.. they want to unify the whole of the Americas... theres a bit about it at infowars.com

And Canada seems too nice a place to let the yanks get hold of it...I hope I get to visit before they fuck it up...:crybaby:

I don't know how you do it SS lol

The more I learn about this shit, the less hope I have for our future.

Learning about humanity's fucked up history was bad enough. Now we watch the horror unfold in real time.

It's fuckin sick.

What hope is there for my 18mthold son?

I shouldn't have to feel guilt for creating something so beautiful, but it seems he is destined to witness humanity's darkest hour.

Are we simply breeding canon-fodder for WWIII?

Dylan hit the nail on the head with 'Masters of War':

You've thrown the worst fear

That can ever be hurled

Fear to bring children

Into this world

For threatening my baby

Unborn and unnamed

You ain't worth the blood

That runs in your veins

Not too long now, isn't it all meant to come to a head by 2012!

Maybe that's when we, the meek(stoned), shall inherit the earth! (or what's left of it)

Looks like it's time to get started on that nuclear fallout shelter again :crybaby:

lol

lol

:toke:

the euro is still stronger than the USD. the war in iraq or any other recent conflict hasnt benefitted the USD. moreover the pound has always been stronger than all the other currencies. some countries (eg china) promote a weak domestic currency to encourage exports which drive their economy. the whole idea of going to war to influence the USD is absolutely ludicrous.

further haliburton lost the primary army contract in iraq in july. http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=206...FyjQ&refer=home

it was awarded to 3 separate firms to promote price efficiencies.

im not condoning the war in iraq because i think that its an impossible situation because the sunnies and shietes can and will never get along. there both muslim's but interpret the koran or whatever in different ways so they believe they must destroy each other. pretty fucked up mentality? a brutal dictatorship like saddams was needed to keep the shietes under control. now that theres a democracy it will never work because the two different 'muslim' religions will never be able to get along. perhaps the yanks should carry on with saddam's work and wipe out the shietes

at the end of the day the conflict in the middle east will never be resolved - why - because we have become such a 'civilised' race. pre world war 2 it would have been a foregone conclusion by now because the 'stonger' military nation would have wiped out the other nation(s), taken the land and that would be it. eg the greeks, then the romans, etc etc. or for example more recently the british with the founding of the commonwealth and stalin with the founding of the USSR. but because of the UN and all other sympothisers, this arab/jew conflict will always continue. just imagine this conflict occuring last century - the jews and yanks would have wipped out all the arabs and that would be it.

im not pro jewish (im more of a nazi actually) but the jews are actually showing constraint in this conflict. just imagine the radical arabs had the military capacity of the jews. they would wipe israel off the planet (and arguably that is what iran is trying to achieve with its nuclear program - but thats another debate). wheres the jews could go apeshit and wipe out all the arab nations with the US backing but there not. they are showing constraint as opposed to the common view.

Edited by keepleft

halliburton might have lost the contract to feed the army.. thats nothing.. Halliburton OWN ALL the oil now.. and the pipeline to carry it...and I bet the new guys that take over the contract to supply the army is another subsidery of KellogBrown&root...

heres a good peice I come across the other day...

Questioning Israel's right to exist

Also theres these 2 documentaries from the same site... the quality is poor.. you may need to pause every now and then to read the subtitles.. but it gives you an idea about the Israeli occupation in lebanon...after watching these doco's you will understand why Hezbolla are bombing them...I couldnt blame them ...

goes into the history of israel.. since 1917

People Of The Land

exposes Israels nuclear and bio weapons plants...with NO UN inspsections....

Israel's Secret Weapon

well just a bit more in the ongoing Israeli bashing saga...lol

SSkunk

I call for an immediate ceasefire on Sukonmikunk's attack on Israel. lol

nah I agree with you Israel are a bunch of cunts you won't catch me defending them too often.

but while we're on the subject, wtf are the Lebonese army doing? Lebanon has an army right?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but the Lebonese army is making no effort to engage the Israeli army to protect its own people. They're happy just to sit back and let Hezbolah and the Israelis duke it out in their country. Thats nice of them.

I mean what is the fucking point of even having an army if they won't even fight when foreigners are having a war in your country? If Australia was in a warzone I would like to think our fucking army was doing something about it, and if not I would feel very dissappointed. lol

Ive sort of come to figure that Hezbolla are the "unofficial" army of Lebanon...they get thier funding from Syria and Iran... and were originally set up to fight the Israelis when they invaded south lebanon in the 70's....but really what I can figure is, the Israeli army have been creating the tension ever since 1917...but really I guess they are as bad as each other.. you cant condemn one with out condemning the other , I reckon

one mans terrorist cell is another mans freedom fighter...

the taliban were dubbed "freedom fighters" in the 80's.. as was alqaeda...