Depleated Uranium munitions being used

keep left,

Up until about a year ago.. I was ready to join the army to go and fight for the yanks.. as, up until then I sort of beleived everything I was hearing on the news... now I ve put in some research..and now, yes I am 150% anti american....

this whole war on terror is a farce... they still to this day say Alqeada were responsible for 911...funny how 75% of americans believe that the government had everything to do with it... all the evidence seems to point that way...

If you dont believe the american government would attack their own people may be you should read that NORTHWOODS document...

I am not on any side.. but fuck me you cant seriously condone what the Israeli's are doing ...can you??? keep in mind.. every where one of those bombs hit, is totaly inhabitable for 450million years...WTF?? how can you say thats OK...???

do some research on Hezbolla.. they ARE NOT a terrorist cell.. they are a legitimate army.. Hezbolla means.. "Army OF GOD"

they were set up late 70's early 80's by iran... using funding from the US.. yes they were/are US funded.. as is Alqeada.. as was the Taliban...to fight Israel when they INVADED lebanon way back then... they have been fighting ever since... why.. becuse the FUCKING Israeli's are holding over 10 000 lebanese prisoners... on so called terrorist charges?

so your justifying Israel's action because Hezbolla took 2 PRISONERS of war...mind you the Israeli's have been bombing lebanon on and off for last 20 years...yet when Hezbolla fight back.. theyre the ones branded as the terrorists... give me a break....

The US INVADED Iraq.. against UN's approval.. they KNEW thier was NO WMD's.. and the US say it was to bring domocracy to the poeple.. funny how if you dont like the new government and express that, you will be locked up for 30 years ..mandatory...have you forgotten Nelson Mandella.. these are the same laws they imprisoned him for when he spoke out about aparthied...so thats fine with you???

now the real reason for the invasion... the US have had sanctions on IRAQ for over 10 years...all oil is traded in US$.. this is how the US$ is so strong.. Saddam... found that if traded his oil in euros he would gain an extra 17% return.. now to me, that just sounds like good business...so in doing that.. all countries that have the same sanctions.. and theres a few in the middle east ( its how the US has controlled the flow of oil to keep the profits up for years) were going to trade their oil in euros too.. now if that was to happen the US economy would collapse... the first thing the US done when they gained occupation was to build a WORLD BANK(rothschild/rockafeller) and change the currency to US$... then then they took control of the oil feilds...Saddam was going to let the oil flow.. creating cheap oil... that would have destroyed the US$ and crippled the US.. sort of how the US crippled the USSR during the cold war... it would have been a great tactic for Saddam...and I would think well with in his rights...

but now america has TOTAL control of ALL Iraq rescourses... and they arent letting the oil flow creating this massive price hike...now who was the oil company that took controll you might ask.. well its none other that Halliburton.. this company was run by Dich Cheney.. yes just before he became Vice President....talk about looking after your own interests in the name of the people...the new prime minister of Iraq used to work for Halliburton...now thats a definate conflict of interest.. and really points to blatent corruption...who else profits from this war..well just before 911 The carlye group.. were the 5-6th largest weapons dealer on the planet.. now they are the largest.. with a massive profit of over 300BILLION$ since 911... guess who used to sit on the board.. and still does I think.. at the carlye group??? yep.. Geogre Bush...

this is a massive conflict of interest.. and in a normal world.. like if it were you or me we would be charged with these crimes.. as they are war crimes.... looting a country of thier economy..the US have looted over 20billion$... overthrowing a regiem with out the declaration of war... thats a war crime...

now add some Depleated Uranium muntions in with this mix and you get the BIGGEST atrocity since HITLER.. now considering GW's grand daddy help put HITLER into power.. is this any surpise we are seeing these genocidal atrocities.. becuase thats essentailly what they are doing..

the fact that Israel are using these weapons in the massive force they are using them with... against UN approval.. I would then say that its Israel that are the terrorists... and wasnt it the Israeli terrorists that shot up the olympic games???? yet this country isnt recognised by the US as a terrorist country?? c'mon???

Yeh ... pretty Fucked up shit , There are alot of civilians with guns in the states , I'm surprised there isn't a rebellion yet , altho , How can you beat the worlds largest War Machine Corporate Government? :thumbsup:

You made me want to read "Stupid White Men" again SS , thx for the inspiration , (Oh , Is that where that info is from? , Seems similar , but my Memory u know:))

Seeya.

Budman ... Out. (Rebel Without A Gun)

:yahoo:

budman,

the first thing the army done was disarm the people... so they cant fight back...

and micheal moore is a fraud... watch " martial law, rise of a police state" Alex jones exposes him...its really funny, he goes to an anti war protest gets to the front of the line to have a scheduled photo shoot for about 10 mins.. then gets his sercurity guards to clear out a barrito place where he sits for the rest of the day feeding his fat neck....yeah micheal is the awful trueth.. he is a cia opperative..:thumbsup: funny how Farenhieght 911 is the only documentary thats not for a free download.. unless you do bitorrent download that takes days.. even weeks when I tried once to download it... what a fuckwit ...

heres a link to a few downloads you can watch... all down loads a free

down loads from here are quick but the quality suffers.. still good to watch

a few downloads

I think Ive downloaded just about everything off this site...

and this one...

heres another link....

these down loads take a while but the wuality is great...

a few more downloads

check out

911 the great illusion

911 the road to tyranny

actually every link that does work is worth watching on the page and the next 2...

also heres a link to a lot alexjones docos you can down load for free

Alex Jones Free download page

not all links on this page.. some thing to do with band width.. theres a lot docos there..

but you can get a monthly subscription here and download all AlexJones docos and a lot more from other film makers...

Prison Planet TV

I downloaded everything in 1 month and its only about $6 payed through a paypal...if you do.. check out a doco called "the BUSH and the JFK connection... that will open your eyes about the JFK assination... insiuates the GWsr was heading the opperation...hes been in the white house ever since??? will make you wonder.... a good doco really with some VERY important points...

heres a good page I found too in my travels...

BUSH=HITLER

well that should do ya for now....:yahoo:

SSkunk

Hey SS , thx 4 the links man. I'll defin be goin thru em' :thumbsup:

Yeah Um .. Mike Moore , Alot of people say is a fraud now becuz of a doco or sumthin I havent seen -Yet.

I don't believe either way , but I'll have to look further into it anywayz.

I think he does well to make people prick their ears up and take note of what is happening in the world.

And In his books , Its more the facts like you stated in your last post that I enjoy , not so much him or his opinions ...

CIA op. ?? hmmm , havent heard that b4. Anythingz possible I spose , but then Its also possible to type all sorts of BS anywhere they want these days eh.

lol

O.k. Bye Now.

Budman.

:)

p.s. I don't really understand the first sentence on your pprevious post about the disarming , You mean other countries?? or .. Um , They certainly haven't disarmed their own people (Not of guns anyway). ?? Thx. :)

SS I think you are blending a lot of issues here that aren't necessarily related. The war in Iraq and the control of oil really have nothing to do with the Israeli/Hezbollah conflict do they?

I don't agree with Israel's policies or the support they get from the AMericans I think its totally evil. But, in fairness, the kidnapping of Israeli soldiers did not start this latest conflict. Hezbolah was actually firing rockets into Israel, and Israel are attacking in response.

If there was a bunch of soldiers in New Zealand firing rockets into Australia I'd be all for bombing the shit out of them until they were totally destroyed.

na budman,

the us army disarmed the Iraqi's so they couldnt fight back... they were better off with Saddam...

yeah, pipeman,

the issue I was making before .. but I forgot to write it in..all the countries that are "terrorist" suspects were trading oil in euros... does it make sense now.. the first time Saddam done it he actually lost money.. but the euro got a little stronger everytime... eventually other counties started to follow.. raising the euro above the US$ earning Saddam a lot more in the long run... he knew he couldnt match the forces of the US.. hes not stupid.. but by trading in euros he found he could attack the US dollar.. so thats what he did... then all of a sudden they say "oh saddam supports al cia da and helped fund 9/11" so they invaded... then they admitted their was NO connection between al CIA da and Saddam... of course there isnt.. the connection with Alqeada is with the US.. they FUNDED them and TRAINED them.. and have been used in vairious opperations around the world ever since...for the CIA... the US flew out 8000 alqaeda opperatives out of Afganistan just before they went in...WTF??? I thought they were the bad guys

exactly right pipe man... I am all for defending your country...but the facts are the Israeli's have been bombing lebanon for over 20 years on and off.. and are just as much the blame for the whole deal...

say, Asoi go into New Zealand and execute a black op... to stir shit then New Zealand respond by sending the rockets... we the poeple would think that Australia has every right to return fire... but we arent told is the fact that Australia actually stirred the shit in the first place... Israelis are terrorists too...

take this into consideration.. Alqaeda work for the CIA.. they attack america under the guise of terrorism... supposedly funded by Bin Laden... now on the surface.. it looks like a legitimate attack.. but take into consideration that alqaeda got thier funding from Bin Laden.. who gets his funding from the CIA...he actually met with the CIA 2 weeks before 9/11 in dubai where he was admitted to an "american" hospital for kidney dialasis...I was under the impression that kidney dialasis needed constant care.. like every week or so?? correct me if I am wrong.. but if thats the case you could come to the conclusion hes been back since over the last few years.. couldnt you...aslo the US have called off the search for him?? shut down the investigation...

just watch as this war on "terror" progresses it will all unfold I am sure.. time will tell...

on one doco I watched they said the CIA funded the Taliban 132million$ in 2001.. just before 9/11 WTF?? I thought they were terrorist??? thats what we were told???

I don't think we need time to tell us anything. Its perfectly obvious to me the rest of the world is under a constant threat of economic and/or military attack from the USA unless we fall into line.

Maybe I should move to NZ, at least their government knows how to tell the yanks to get fucked :thumbsup: