Depleated Uranium munitions being used

right ive just found this news artical about Israel using depleated uranium munitions against Hezbolla... I was under the impression that Hezbolla were the terrorist???

this is just wrong and I will explain why.. I was watching a doco the other day on iraq and it stated in this doco the use of depleated unranium munitions when the us went into Iraq the first time...it also stated that the soliers were never told about the radiation levels with the targets that were hit.. The pentagon knew 6 months before hand.. now all the soldiers are dying from radiation poisoning... the areas hit were said to carry dangerous levels of radiation for 450million years.... now how the fuck can this sort of weaponry be approved for use???

scroll down to hidden wars of desert storm

well its like this...America has quite few nuclear powerplants that create quite a bit of nuclear waiste.. we all agree that this shit is just bad on all levels.. also it cost thousands to store... but now theyve found in can be used for these munitions... becuase the uranium is so hard it can bust through bomb shelters... now america have been selling these weapons world wide.. to about 14 different countries... one of those countries is ... you guessed it Israel.. and yes youve guessed it... theyve been using them to bomb Lebanon... Hezbolla...

now think about this.. 14 countries have these sorts of munitions.... if they all decided to use them... there wont be ANY where on the planet that will be safe to live??? why would the US do this shit??? :toke:

becuse they ARE the terrorist..... :peace: America BAD.... :toke:

Read.....

Depleated Uranium munitions being used on Hezbolla :toke:

I wonder if we have these weapons???? :peace:

SSkunk

:toke:

Hey SS , scary Shit Huh.

And People wonder why I am a little cynical ...

:peace:

America is the terrorist , U are so right.

FKNPGZ!!

Its fucken dispicable what they are doin ... Hell , The Fucken Jews run half the American Economy .. Good Luck everyone else over there in th M.E. , I guess they are screwed .. :)

Its not a matter of what the people want however , We have no say , We are Basically Slaves who are kept busy just enough to not realise We are ( Mostlly) ...

:)

Are All you people just gonna keep sitting back doing nothing watching these atrocities occur??? (Thats not a Q)

What the Hell can we do , America uses DU in all Its Ammunition as far as I know , even the Automatic gun Bullets have DU coated tips , Its a fuckin Disgrace ...

:)

I'm not sure If I saw the same Doc as U SS (I saw one about 2 years ago) , But the measurements on their Radiation counter (Geiger?) were very disturbing.

Well , Fuggit , At least some of us will be safe-ish ...

Don't bother waking me for WW3 :) , Im Hibernating in my cave.

Bye for now ...

Budman ... Beep Beep Beep Beeeeeeeeeep!!! :peace:

I say line all the yanky leaders up and drop a few of those bombs around them.

Then once they start to get sick watch them all scream that these shouldent be made.

But how many innacent people suffer from them because a few big wigs want to flex there mussels.

I say line all the yanky leaders up and drop a few of those bombs around them.

Then once they start to get sick watch them all scream that these shouldent be made.

But how many innacent people suffer from them because a few big wigs want to flex there mussels.

I would be very careful about making jokes like that these days. Seriously.

with little jonny lapdog having his head so far up bushes ass i wouldn't suprise me at all if we do have some of these weapons they just dont want us to know about it

and i recon we drop one of those bombs on the white house so that perfect institution of fucked up american terrorist operations wont be inhabitable for 450 million years hey it may just take that long for the americans to pull their heads out of there asses and realize that bush is nothing more than a fuck war monger

cheerz to all

heres the leaked document about the Depleated Uranium munitions.. check the date....

Leaked documant on Deleated Uranium munitions

I cant beleive 15 years after they know the radio active effects on the enviroment they are still using these??? :thumbsup:

this is just fucking crazy... :yahoo:

I sent an email to Peter Garret... he's totally against any Uranium Mining in australia... I suggest every one bombards his office with emails about these atrocities...

http://www.petergarrett.com.au/

everyone should send an email.. :yahoo:

just do it...

SSkunk