welcome lads,

Id like to hear more starting to make sense, but i think the guys that sink money into hydro for personal use do there home work into what chems or nutes work well with weed.

Outdoor growers for person use end to think there isnt much work needed after sowing there seed, In my state the big commercial growers havnt moved inside just yet there still growing there imature, seedy, bonedry compressed outdoor weed on there farms.

good luck peoples whats hemp bar stance on clones do you or dont you.

What sort of chems are you worried about, the nutes themselves or the insect sprays? maby Hormones?

Personally in my grow no spray ever touches the plant, i use to clean room of bugs after a grow with Pyrethrum. Surely outdoor growers use the same types of sprays in a larger crop where bugs are doing damage.

Im no expert but mostly my room is designed to replicate nature, grow in coco with controlled enviroment with liquid feeds a few times a day.

Ive grown outdoor in coco, chicken and other shite, with seasol, by the time plants where flowering the food had all but gone adding a slow release fert wasnt a option so i reverted back to liquid hydro food plants where happy for it but always struggled with a slow start to flower.

If i could grow organic with simular results i would as i smoke about 80% of what i grow and would like to stay living but from what ive seen so far the playing field isnt quite even and buds retain a funny taste plus alot more nute is needed $$.

Hope you welcome me when i drop by for a looksi.

ioutdoor and indoor same strain

1 more Question have you guys grown hydro before for comparison.

post-5631-1153637051_thumb.jpg

post-5631-1153637496_thumb.jpg

Edited by thc24

Sadly the art of growing outdoors is being lost along with any good strains as different breeds are cross fertilised , no one thought about years to come and the outdoor crops are losing potentcy , it's hard to get 2000 quality outdoor seeds now.

Sure clones would be a wise answer for gettin a good consistent crop, most people grow indoor cos its easier and doesn't require lugging gear 20km into the bush ( ah the lazy youth of today :peace: )

The best pot I ever smoked was grown outdoor and also the best hash came from outdoor and in fact all the current hydro strains have dna traces back to their original outdoor cousins.

As I said before most large scale commercial producers of marijuana do not give a shit about the weed they grow , half of the mules used to grow it don't smoke and wouldn't know what the fuck they are looking at

To say outdoor weed is crap - grow your own properly and find out ........

Growing indoor hydroponically doesnt make the weed stronger , it's all in the strain thats why a long time ago people collected good seeds and began breeding strains from them , why spend 2 grand on a grow room and grow crap weed we may as well find the most deadly potent shit we can get.

A fact the media seems to have missed when they talk of the deadly hydroponic weed lol it wasn't invented in some test tube at the end of the day it was just a good plant !

Theres nothing wrong with hydro, as long as you flush the plant for 2 weeks prior to harvest and cure the buds to remove excess chlorophyl (which generally isn't done with bush buds) then hydro is better.

If you guys in nimbin want to grow bush then do it.

Leave the rest of us to do as we please and don't associated criminal gangs with this site.

I'm sure there is plenty of criminal gangs growing huge amounts of outdoor pot as well and I wonder what they put on that?

There are more bugs outside.

More problems.

More nutrients are needed as they drain away quickly.

Why run down hydro weed? Why not just say the positives about your own choosen method and be done with it?

You shouldn't have to justify your own choice of bud by running down someone elses choice which is what you guys are doing on your site.

Any contridictions i've made feel free to correct me but I've said what I need to say.

webgreetings,

I am one of the founding members of the H*E*M*P*Bar webspace and I was not surprised to hear that the H*E*M*P*Bar hydro comments caused such feedback, I'm used to the agressive language "THC abusers" use to attack anyone who dares suggest that indoor hydroponic pot is anything other than the finest most amazing substance ever.

As for hydro vs bush debate.....

We didn't just wake up one morning and decide to split the 'movement' between outdoor and indoor smokers, there was no movement to split, remember, when the H*E*M*P*Bar was formed in 1992 hydroponic cannabis was relatively unheard of in Australia and there australian cannabis law reform, none of them lobby the government and none of them do anything except take your money to feather their own nests with every bud you grow and every toke you take- follow the money trail...

Bottom Line? H*E*M*P*Bar is not inventing the dangers of Hydroponics, or the hassles of dogs or bongs for that matter, after all, we've put in a great deal of effort over the years making sure that the air inside the H*E*M*P*Bar smells right and I reckon that even the most biased 'I smoke hydro so its got to be best' smoker, when confronted with the overwhelming reality of the H*E*M*P*Bar, would thank us for creating an organic atmosphere that doesn't include the lingering odours of dog farts, spilt bong water or the artificial smell of a hydroponic laboratory.

till next

peace

;O)--~

• Downvote 1

What psychosis?

What dangers of hydroponics?

No one in the hydro industry is involved in activism...is that opposed to the 'bush' industy?...sounds like a devils conspiracy to me

...hydroponic weed is the most amazing substance, you are correct on that point.

Keep dribbling and spreading misinformation, have a nice life, bye! :thumbsup:

guys you are arguing with statements that no one has made.

No one is saying that outdoor grown weed is crap, and no one is saying hydro is the best. We just disagree with your statements about hydro. That is all.

I appreciate you guys being there and keeping the HEMP Bar open, as I'm sure the majority of stoners do. :thumbsup:

• Upvote 1

As we know on this site hydroponics is just a man made way of doing what what nature does best. I think the bush smokers are just jealous especially of the passing trade's preference for the higher grade hydro. Believe me hydro is alive and well in Nimbin. Stronger dope is safer dope - there's no psychosis.