Even you pointed to the fact they might be doing more harm than good. I personally think the Brain dead hippy image from too much LSD and dope is a bad image for cannabis reform - and thats exactly what i got from their "mission". (but i personally think its just one guy ala the owner - tripper.)

Perhaps *he* is trying to be politically palatable with *his* anti-hydro stance - maybe he should think thing through a bit before unnerving alot of us guys - are maybe hes just an arguementative hippy? you met them?

"Like, not judging you or anything or saying its..like..right or wrong man..i just think..like..your wrong that you treat the plant like that..not that im saying that its ..like.. whats bad or good..or anything.. just saying"

Fuck off. They spend every stoned minute critising everyone else.

The fact remains alot of us are on the frontline. They got a good thing with their bush bud so be it. But theres no need for them to be on their high and mighty horse and be righteous and divisive about the whole issue.

But one fact remains and we all know it.

If their bush crops went up in flames they would be banging on MR HYDROS door for some bud before you know it!

hypocrites.

:whistle: Its no secret a lot of Nimbinites prefer bush but I didn't know opinions were this extreme. and we wonder where some of the bullshit news stories come from I think the fact that the HEMP Bar is spreading this crap is totally fucked. If these guys are the pointy end of mj activism in Australia we are in trouble. Obviously... :toke:

I think some of the comments are overly harsh here

What do you want....a bet each-way?

:yahoo:

Even you pointed to the fact they might be doing more harm than good. I personally think the Brain dead hippy image from too much LSD and dope is a bad image for cannabis reform - and thats exactly what i got from their "mission". (but i personally think its just one guy ala the owner - tripper.)

Perhaps *he* is trying to be politically palatable with *his* anti-hydro stance - maybe he should think thing through a bit before unnerving alot of us guys - are maybe hes just an arguementative hippy? you met them?

"Like, not judging you or anything or saying its..like..right or wrong man..i just think..like..your wrong that you treat the plant like that..not that im saying that its ..like.. whats bad or good..or anything.. just saying"

Fuck off. They spend every stoned minute critising everyone else.

The fact remains alot of us are on the frontline. They got a good thing with their bush bud so be it. But theres no need for them to be on their high and mighty horse and be righteous and divisive about the whole issue.

But one fact remains and we all know it.

If their bush crops went up in flames they would be banging on MR HYDROS door for some bud before you know it!

hypocrites.

I intend to take it up with whoever is behind the bar next time I go down. It will be interesting to see if they really believe whats written on that website. might get my hydro smoking arse booted out of town :whistle:

reading oz stoners msg board confirms to me the dangers of "hydro"

it is not so much the system of growing but more the people who grow it

those who grow it for $ tend to take short cuts eg " oh look theres a bug! lets spray it with Mortien house and garden for ornamentals" or use systemic fungicides with withholding periods longer than the plant will be growing for

i usually advise people that if they MUST buy hydro they get it from someone who grows it for themselves and sell their excess

as in most things when theres too much $ involved ethics and morals go out the window

so if YOU want to smoke half dried uncured buds that have been sprayed / treated with all sorts of chemicals go smoke hydro . i prefer something grown with sunshine, chook poo, and rainwater

i can count on about 2 fingers the hydro growerss whos pot i would feel comfortable in smoking

but hey its YOUR body YOUR brain and YOUR resposability and YOUR choice what you put in YOUR body

its time smokers of ALL types of pot united and get the laws changed so we ALL can smoke the pot of OUR CHOICE

PEACE

Dave Cannabis

H*E*M*P* Bar

• Downvote 1

I thought some of the comments were gettin a bit harsh here ( knowing personally the people you are referring to ) so I thought I'd invite them in to defend themselves before this post turned into a complete slagging out of some very nice people

Your site has this posted in every forum........

"Please remember that we are an online community and unfortunatly we are not all going to agree on the same things however we should be able to disscuss our differences with one another and separate views on topics in an appropiate and adult manner so that we do all get along and rather than have our own closed views we can try to understand it from many different angles thanks to the variaty of input we recieve from one another here."

I suggest you might like to delve deeper than the page you read ( did you read it ? ) it hardly makes any bold statements most are tongue in cheek but they do state quite clearly the hydroponic way is not their choice of growing weed , it's their site hey :peace:

These guys get off their bums and take it to the street and to Canberra and have been lobbying politicians years before you could add you name to a cyber protest list or email NORML

In regards to hydroponically grown weed most of you guys grown your own or know the guy you get it from so you are not going to poison yourself or your mate by adding weird ass chemicals - but most of the end users on the street in large city areas are gettin weed grown hydroponically by large criminal gangs and who knows what they are putting in it ?

Don't tell me that Kaballah mob gave a shit about what they used to grow its crops with - hey if some guy sold em some chem that doubles its yeild then they would use it regardless of it composition and that is the plain money $$$$ truth

Lots of kids local Grammar schools will be growing tits this year! lol

Tell me how many of you use nutrients that have been tested safe for human consumption by whatever mob ( CSIRO ? ) tests in here in Australia ?

Sure it may be safe in Amsterdam or California but do you really know if it is ?

Sure your nutrient for growing tomatoes is safe for human consumption but your are not smoking a tomato and changing its chemical compostion by heating whatever trace chemicals are left over from your "safe to eat " mix.

Just because the manufacturer says it's safe is no guarantee at all, anyone can print labels.

Remember Monstabud ? what the fuck was in that ? some guy in a pantec just drove round all the hydro shops in aus and unloaded the shit and every fucker bought and used it but was it ever tested ?

Educate yourselves

Move on in peace

Edited by Mulcontent

as HEMP Barman and active cannabis law reformer for over 6 1/2 yrs ( being busted once in the

hempbar ( read court statement .. http://www.undatoka....rtstatement.htm )) i feel a little

bit disappointed at people who snipe from anonamous and relatively safe positions. Every

day i put my freedom on the line on behalf of me you and all cannabis and smokers (or users to

include those who eat it) i feel qualified, after having my opinions formed over 30 years of

cannabis smoking and some 20 years of growing, i have grown indoors and out doors hyroponically

and indoors and outdoors organically and both indica and sativa... and its my opinion that

while hydroponics does work organics makes for better pot .

as far as the law stands the H*E*M*P* Bar will be in deep shit when the autorities decide to

finally close us down SMOKING (there is no distinctoin between tobacco and any other smoke) is

banned in ALL indoor places and soon it will be banned in places like beer gardens like it is

now on Qld,

but we will hang in as long as we can

at the moment the police are standing outside our door and i have just re-lit my joint i hope

they dont smell it and come in as they have on several occasions ( a compatriot was busted

earlier this week in HIS cafe and must now attend court for rolling a joint !!! )

as to the recent critisms from some quarters over a few words..... hey at least we are having a

go and standing up for our rights. and being human we are not perfect and our efforts sometimes

lack perfectoin but we do the best we can!!!! ahhh but its good to see some passion eh ?

and of course i am sure you will ALL come out of your smokey little closets and stand with us

next time we uprise defiantly cloaked in a hazy cloud of cannabis smoke and demand our fair

and just rights !!!

BE the change that you want to happen!!! or be forever downtrodden

peace for pot

Dave Cannabis

• Downvote 1