yellowing problem any clues?

I'm no expert but going by my resources that I have saved on the computer, you could have a nitrogen or potassium deficiency.

You may have a high ppm count but it could be the wrong things it's counting. Maybe try adding nitrogen and potassium supplments?

my 2 cents. im sure someone else on here will know what it is 100%.

they had the same yellowing at half strength lol i called the guy who makes the nutrient i have as its made in store he said its fine for coco lol
Coco nutrients need to be much higher in calcium than the standard ones, give the Dutch Master Coco nutrients a try.

B)

I didn't think there was a Dutch Master Coco anymore, just the "Original"?

It's an interesting problem, looking like nutes running high but with yellowing halfway along the top leaf blades as well.... hmmm... Temps? Light possibly too close?

What brand of coco and have you checked the runoff pH and E.C.?

Always use a coco-specific formula, these take into account the organic nature and high cation exchange capacity of the media.

It's a pickle indeed... Can I ask how often you're foliar feeding, what are you foliar feeding and at what strength?

well that was fun just typed abit and some bull shit clicked back and lost it lol

stonedstump, not sure if i can take a picture outside of the GR all the pictures come out shit B)

Luke Skywalker, not sure about temps i dont use thermometers in my GR's just an added thing to worry about the light was around 1.5 foot away now about 1 foot away wouldnt say its to close the coco is the $2.25 job from bunnings ph is 6.3-6.5 PPM of nutrients run off is same as it goes in i reckon its my nutrients lol folier feed once a day i couldnt be bothered mixing up a weeker solution so use what the girls are being fed the problem cleared up once before shortly after the clones rooted by folier feeding

Tom, hmm i was thinking of buying the canna coco :peace: