Anyone an insomniac?

Budman2012

Question

Hi all

Bright and tired and awake still :toke:

Was wondering how many people use for Insomnia?

I have been for 13 years or so...and it works a treat 4 me :toke:

How does it affect U ? :)

Simple question I know... Maybe U could give me some more detailed answers :applause:

Anyhow now lol I will await ur replyz,

I think Im finally feelin the need to sleep ... Mybe ... hehe (hope so i need it) :thumbsup:

Thankyou ... Out. :)

:thumbsup:

Hey Rehana ,

B)

I don't think It really helps much to 'oversmoke' but being nicely toasted definately helps :toke:

I think keeping as active as you can (Physically or Mentaly) + being Baked Is the best way ,

But hey , Im still awake aswell so , what do I know eh B)

:peace:

After smoking the same stuff for a few days (Usually) , I find I build up an extremely good/bad tolence to it ,

It kinda sux , I still get stoned , but just not Absolutely Baked , if U know what I mean :toke:

I have a few beers each night and I find that usually makes me sleepy with conez (But It might take a few hours :))

O.k. I kinda lost track of where I was goin with this , and I feel Like more conez now (hey just another 1 or 2) hehehe cool,

I'll await the next post(s) , Till then , Take It easy fellow night Owls lol

Budman ... Out 4 Now. :toke:

yeah...i don't really have an option of what weed to buy..down here its like, get what you can get and just smoke it. Lately it has been from the same guy and it just doesn't do it anymore...

:thumbsup:

so staying active while stoned helps? i'll definantly give that a try...as for now, it took me 5 hours but i got this bud...im going to smoke it...and go to sleep

rehana...out B)

B)

Hey All , um...

:toke:

Really Really smashed , But my ear is actually givin' me a fair bit of greif tonight B)

Dunno how I'll sleep or what I'll do , need to get to town tomorra , Had a harsh day today...

Not as bad as some I know , But hey I had no beer (I can handle that , maybe 1 day?) ,

But I'd also run out of tobacco , and being (slightly?) addicted as I am .... (unfortunatley) lol

It was double fukn Whammy! , Owchhh! , :toke:

Thankfully I decided to sample the purple tonite , and I feel good (Just slight pain in the right ear :))

Run out of beer again but I'm nicely loaded enough to last me 8 hours :)

Cool then , Just postin' .... o.k. ... Purple definately was/is good. :thumbsup:

Take care all . :peace:

p.s. Tolerance Levels can be Tricky : )

B)

I decided , bcuz I'm Stoned , and have a busy head , and a sore ear ....

That I'm going to catch a sunrise ride to the beach with my Guitar , somethin' different for me...

Get some nice Brekky , go down to the beach , with a nice beverage and a joint , and let the ocean inspire me as it surely does. :)

I'm probably too stoned and tired to be doing this , but who gives a Fuck really anywayz , I'm gettin more stoned and doin' It well , Might even catch a movie if theres anything on ...

Hey , who the hell Am I talkin to anyway??? :thumbsup:

lol

Well ... Have a nice day people :)

Budman ... Off to the Beach. B) :peace:

hey bro that's why there is forums, so you can talk to everyone while they're away :cool:

i'm fuckin ripped off this new gear...i don't know if it's the metho (cause i used that metho+rice technique to clean my bog and i didn't let it sun dry, i just rinsed it out and ripped a cone) or if it's the fact that i didn't smoke for a whole day (addict much?)

whatever the case, enjoy dude :thumbsup:

id love to go to another dealer...but you can't really trust any of the local dumb shits...i gotta go out of my way to get some...terrible really.

Sounds like the perfect reason to grow your own :thumbsup:

Remember to take the jet lighter though

...and watch out for sand in ya crack, Budman!!! B)

:peace:

;)

;)

That was funny guyz , thx :)

Man , I knew It was gonna be cold and windy , But Fuck! (Chill Factor - FucknFreezin!)

Really beautiful Sunrise tho :) and I got there as planned with a cheese and spinach pastie , a V drink(much needed) , Guitar , smoko etc... :)

Got right out on the end of the rock wall too , at moments it seemed as though I was suspended on a single rock in the middle of the ocean (much like I feel in society sumtimes :) .

Made up a few tunes , but realistically , It was a little cold to be playin' much of substance : )

:) Well Take care Everyone , Im feelin good just now (back in from passing out and coned to goodness),

And I hope you feel good aswell (or your sensible ass is in bed like most peepz , hehehe) :)

Uh oh The waves are coming now , so ... Budman ... Out. (Stranded in the ocean) ;) :)

P.S. ... Sleep for me , It is peace. : )