Anyone an insomniac?

Budman2012

Question

Hi all

Bright and tired and awake still :toke:

Was wondering how many people use for Insomnia?

I have been for 13 years or so...and it works a treat 4 me :toke:

How does it affect U ? :)

Simple question I know... Maybe U could give me some more detailed answers :applause:

Anyhow now lol I will await ur replyz,

I think Im finally feelin the need to sleep ... Mybe ... hehe (hope so i need it) :thumbsup:

Thankyou ... Out. :)

Hey Budman,

beer certainly makes me sleepy if I only have a few.

When I was workin 12 hr shifts in the mines, I found that there was a 'sweet spot' (6-8 heavies for me then) that helped me sleep.

If I only had a couple, it had no effect on my sleep and if I had too many, I'd be pissed and end up drinkin too much and wake up crook after a crap sleep.

But if I hit the 'sweet spot' I'd sleep like a baby and wake up fresh as a daisy B)

Even then I found that 4-6 hrs/day was plenty of sleep to recover for another 12hr shift!

I suppose, like most things, it's different for each individual.

B)

ps. the rooster is gone at last!

:peace:

Yep , I do need sleep these days it seems .. I get little energy if I don't lie down for some hours a night ... problem is ...

I can't sleep soundly .. I am alway really awake .. now I'm a little deaf , but anything I hear I do register .. sometmes just flows with the dreams ..

Most times not .. and It interupts them .. but then usually re-evolves back into some type of dream ..

Ahem ... If I'm makin no sense , then It makes sense to me .. cuz I've had little sleep this year , always tryin to catch up .. plus I'm wasted as ..

B)

Sorry , I got no point really , But I am just trying to understand it all myself ...

B)

I was just thinkin .. I don't think the Warmer weather does me any favours in this aspect . except that I remember many a stoned afternoon with no sleep and deciding to crash (In summer) and really , It's very uncomfortable sleep ..

Maybe I just feel more secure with my Blankies in Winter tho .. eh .. who knows.

B)

Sorry for the rambling .. but I decided not to delete It all halfway thru , so I was comitted to even more rambling ...

um ... :)

Budman ... Out? ... lol