What do you do to help get marijuana legalised?

What do you do to help get marijuana legalised?  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

A bigger % of stoners are growing their own these days than ever before. Yet we have never been further away from law reform. I don't see any correlation between self sufficiency and legalisation. If anything the large number of home grows that are busted make us even more of a target and state laws reflect this with harsher penalties for hydro.

Act calm around non smokers where ever possible - they might be waiting for a pschotic episode, or schitzophrenia or for you to forget everything or eat everything. Plus everything that ever goes wrong in your life, will get blamed on cannabis. :peace:

Be a good person

Grow and smoke privately

Learn and share information here with other growers and smokers. Trying to avoid getting bad smoko e.g. buds soaked in ketamine :ack: or the dreadful likes! Unflushed, uncured, mouldy buds etc.

Healthier techniques of intake like vape.

Encourage cannabis use alone, rather than spun with tobacco :peace:

That's about it :peace:

• Upvote 1

Guest SOMEONE

for 1

i am always at my pharmisist telling him the pros n cons of marijuana use as a medicinal property

he seems open to some things ive said...

also i keep my beliefs to myself unless i feel its warrented...

i randomly plant both 1 male and 1 female in uncommon places in hope they will seed and let mother nature do her thing... its part of my plan to get the stuff out there in view of the public to overgrow and spread the seed...

i remain self sufficient this is a good 1 in my book

as i am not being a part of or participating in the sale of cannabis..

all i want is to be allowed to grow at least 5 plants

for medicinal purposes

but livingh in this day and age i think this will never happen due to all the ill informed hype and general standing over that the government would and will never let up on..

s

number 6 : Viva La Revolution

but seriously, I don't think there's much chance of cannabis being legalised anytime soon, as the majority of current politicians are quick-to-judge and misinformed. I think the best thing to do (much along the lines of what Mullaway said) is to represent our culture in a mature and dignified manner, especially to those who don't smoke (majority of the voting public), and to those who will be the next generation of politicans. It's never going to be legalised while the public see it as a slow, stupid, lazy, dole-bludging, dirty water creating drug. WE must do our best to change their views, by destroying this sterotype (clean your fucken bong). We need to take it upon ourselves to try our best to decrease the use of cannabis amoung adolescents, do our best to stop abusing cannabis, and start using it (though we can't be held responsible for wanting to feel good all the time, can we? I guess we can....), and sever the link between cannabis and other illegal drugs (for now).

The idea of wild plantings of both sexes is a great idea. I've been doing it for a few years now, with limited success. Why leave all the fighting up to us? Its a very aggressive and opportunistic plant that is quite capable of shouldering some of the weight of this battle. I'd like to see what they'd do when cannabis is more common in backyards than a fuckin Hills Hoist.

- Rhizo

I'm going down to the Uni to push mull on law students.

They are our future, so lets bring them to our side.

One of us, one of us......

Edited by Rhizo

As long as the majority of Australians continue to elect Neo-Conservative politicians to Federal Government cannabis doesnt stand a chance of any type of legalisation

In fact over the next 12 months the "anti-drug war" being waged by the Coward government will only result in further draconian laws to eradicated cannabis . These new laws will be passed and law enforcement will recieve the greatest injection of money to wage this "war"

So grow and smoke whilst you can for soon this hobby of ours will only be a distant memory

:peace:

Guest niall

The public needs to be convinced, then our Politicians will follow suit. But how do you convince the public? Well first you need a social movement, bringing together everyone who believes that legalisation is the answer - users, growers, supporters, researchers, economists, AOD workers, Police, everyone... Only then do you have a chance to convince the public and be taken seriously. Look at North America - EFSDP, SFSDP, LEAP, MJP, MPP, the list goes on and on and *shock horror* they are making steady progress.

The primary problem is not how to convince the public, but how to convince everyone who believes to come out of the closet and work together. Once you solve that, the rest is inevitable. Look at the gay rights movement, that is the model we need to emulate.

As long as the majority of Australians continue to elect Neo-Conservative politicians to Federal Government cannabis doesnt stand a chance of any type of legalisation

In fact over the next 12 months the "anti-drug war" being waged by the Coward government will only result in further draconian laws to eradicated cannabis . These new laws will be passed and law enforcement will recieve the greatest injection of money to wage this "war"

So grow and smoke whilst you can for soon this hobby of ours will only be a distant memory

:peace:

Isn't it funny that there is a war on a plant?

It is the Growing and selling that is the problem, we are all guilty by association, "if you grow plants then obviously you must be selling it to school kids as well"

It is like any "borderline" crime, as soon as people start making money from it, then the shit starts:

example: A person I person I know was busted for selling burnt PlayStation games, went to court etc, was worried about his personal collection of burnt games, movies etc, got told "we don't care about them, just don't try to sell em".

Do you really think cops, judges etc want to waste time on 'true' personal growers?

As for the end of marijuana, imo it will never happen, even banning hydro shops, might slow down commie growers, but for me stick a seed in the grond and water it, the plant is loved so much the world around it will never die out.

Sorry for ranting...very stoned....:peace: