liquid lead

dont know if it actually contains any lead, but last time i checked lead was toxic lolhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lead#Health_effects

Smartass :P

Talking the additive, just sounds like a money making additive rather than a quality adding one.

"Heavy Enhancer Contains a special formula precisely designed for the heaviest harvest. A unique blend of organic enzyme activators vitamins essential amino acids and carbohydrates that will unleash the full flowering potential of your favourite plants or herbs. Optimises harvest weight Promotes vigorous growth Enhances flavour and taste Increase health of flowering plants APPLICATION To get the most from your flowering plants follow these simple instructions. Start using Liquid Lead 3 weeks prior to harvest. Add 2.5ml per Ltr of water along with a quality flowering nutrient."

Well seen as Aminos are best used in the growing cycle and not the late flower cycle, I dunno what they on about. lol

Just adds weight.... rather have less weight and use a flower finisher in last 3 weeks .

basically should say on label " Commercial grower who doesn't give a shit, and dont flush at harvest?  Can't be bothered putting in the effort over the entire grow? Want to boost ya weights through chemicals instead of decent strains and growing technique? Liquid Lead.

carbs are good in late flower, but what else is hiding in there?

Peace. Nibbler.

• Upvote 1

Well seen as Aminos are best used in the growing cycle and not the late flower cycle, I dunno what they on about. lol

Just adds weight.... rather have less weight and use a flower finisher in last 3 weeks .

basically should say on label " Commercial grower who doesn't give a shit, and dont flush at harvest?  Can't be bothered putting in the effort over the entire grow? Want to boost ya weights through chemicals instead of decent strains and growing technique? Liquid Lead.

carbs are good in late flower, but what else is hiding in there?

Peace. Nibbler.

Good to know it wasnt just me that felt it a bit sus. Basically I was given a printout of what the people in my area use when growing (yeah, somehow this spreadsheet exists lol) and it concerns me and explains the quality in the area. It's mostly about quantity, extreme doses of nutes, liquid lead and other sus weight gain products up to the last week then they use another product to flush (made from bees-wax)

But yeah, No wonder things are so small and yucky here...the buds are weighted with chemical crap, the last time I paid for some it gave me chest pains that I'm still partially feeling and my lungs have ever since been clearing out some nasty buildup