What's the most you've smoked in a day

What's the most you've smoked in a day  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Aint it all ways the way, harvest time the bong is hardly out of ya hand and as time goes on and the supply slowly dissappears the smokin slows rite down to the point were you say i will only smoke this much a day and it should last me until when ever...

The latch batch of canna chocolate I made I ate 50g to test it. Took 4 hours to take hold but holy shit I was hanging on for dear life for about 6 hours. Most fucked up ive been in 20 years. Almost chucked a whitey and that’s impossible for me to get to with just smoke!

No idea but guessing probably more than 500mg based on how shot I was.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

• Upvote 1

Bullshit,I know you would have had more than that by now lol

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Yeah, but I had to go to the hydro shop, 2 hour round trip, is why I bought cans lol

don't worry I'm making up for it

put 1-1/2 grams of Malawi in the bowl, half way thru it

be making another mix before two probably, going to be one of them days, be off to the bottle shop soon lol

Edited by pedro de pacas