OK so this is old news to me but I figured new boards, everything old is new again :yahoo:. Im sure alot of the more veteran in the crowd have head this before but I thought I would share none the less.

Anyway my advice to anyone out there who likes crazy bong filtration/smoothness to the point where there is practically no smoke and all goodness by the end of it or even people just looking to try something different should try simply filling their bongs with plain rice rather than water. This isnt just some crazy idea, I've had one bong at least for the last year that has run on rice rather than water (one made out of an old vodka bottle) and its great. Try not to get the rice wet at all costs as it will swell up and stink. You will need to change the rice every month or so but its not that hard, dont use your nicest glass bongs because it can leave marks on the inside. I ask only one thing, dont knock it until you've tried it (hehe cliche anyone)!, I was very skeptical when I was first told about this but it really does work and its great for people with weak lungs (you know the guy coughing his spleen out in the corner) or for taking huge amounts without feeling like youve just crawled out of a house fire.

http://www.manucornet.net/Informatique/JPEG_Texturize/Rice_base_thumbnail.jpg

PLUS

http://www.bulldog.nl/images/large/bong.jpg

:scratchin::(

Merry Toking, Doc.

even after you guys saying it actually works ok, im still a bit hesitant to try it for some reason :whistle: :rolleyes:

i was the same when i first heard about it, make a crappy bong out of a 600ml coke bottle or something if your worried about getting marks on your glass stuff