First Grow and leaves are turning yellow

Looks like your plants are just a liffe deficiant of nutrients ( likely nitrogen at this stage of it's life

I'm with Pure on this being due to a lack of nutes. :applause:

Those pots are plenty big enough. :peace:

PS/ Try some "fish emulsion" Liquid fert @ 1/4 streanth Say 1 water, then back to yor schedual of 'thrive'

Have you looked at other nutes (ie fish emulsion), or just grabed it out of mum's gardening stash ?

Thanks fellas,

I'm lost as to whats wrong. I think I'm doing everything right. Trying not to make any nubie mistakes and I still get sick plants :applause:. Am I watering to much or to often you think?. Can't be ph lock out. The only thing it can be is to much, or to little water or lack of nutes.

Nitram, I didn't pinch any of mum's fert's. I made a special trip to Bunning to buy the "Correct" Ferts. I researched all the NPK tables and decided on Thrive because it has High Nitrogen content plus some trace elements like magnesium etc.

I lean towards lack of nutes becuase I was I worried about over ferting them I ferted late. When the plant first started growing they went ape shit, now they've come to a screaming holt. There's been no growth at all. But since I gave them Thrive they have grown a little, so I'm expecting a growth spert now as they soak up the Thrive.

The pots are very well draing and don't hold much water, if I keep watering till I get run off the best I can get each pot to hold is 100-130mls of water. Within 24hours the soil is vertually dry right down to the bottom, so they are getting a 12 hour dry period (aprox)

Other ppl have told me to add Thrive at 1/2 strength every 7-10 days. Being that my problem is lack of nutes I was going to Nute every 3 days now (twice as often) to catch up on nutes. But when should I revert to ferting every 7-10?. I don't want to go from lack of nutes to over nuting. :peace:

I'm also worried about them all growing at different rates. Some are only an inch tall while others are 5 inchs tall.

I'm growing 3 different strains. NLxBigBud, White Widow and Purple Power which is a cross between Hollands Hope and a Skunk (60/40 indica/sative) these are growing the slowest

Almost looks like its trying to flower?
Yeah, they do seem to be outdoors and the season is just about over so I would say that is the main problem.

From what I've heard ferts cuase the acid in the soil to rise. So if I just keep adding Thrive it should move from 6.5 to 5.5?.
The PH of both water and soil should be kept around 6.5, if you want to continue growing the plants you will need to look into constructing a grow room.

:applause:

Growing slowly now but no where near as fast as the initial spurt.

TOM:They're Indoors atm (see pic) I'm in the process of building a grow room. It's 10'x5' (3mx1.5) I have 3x600 watt HPS Luca grows. 1x 250mm fan on layby. I already have some PANDA film but I have to put timber batterns up inside the shed (lawnlocker) to staple it to. I haven't had much time yet. That's why I have the plants where they are. To veg them as long as I can under blue spectrum light and to buy me some time to finish paying of fan and to put room together.

The ph of the tap water and soil was about .5 to high. By adding nutes that will come down to about 5.5-6 wont it?

They sprouted on the 21/2 then some grew like crazy. One grew 1.5" in one day. I didn't nute until the 7/3, then again on 13/3 and today 16/3. If it's under nuted how much more can I safely give it?. I don't want to over nute.

I hope they're not flowering. I started them 24/0 then saved up for timers and switched to 18/6 to give them there rest. There is a hole in the top where the fart fan is that a little light might snemak in, but my dark period is 5pm-11pm when it gets dark anyway.

I'm might be using to much Blue spectrum?. The fluro's are 6500Kelvin. I read on over grow that a Guy grew under really blue fluro's, the kind you get from fish tanks and they didn't grow much at all. Is there such a thing as to much blue light?. I got some 4000kelvin I can put in?.