rock flower juice? any good

Guest SOMEONE

hey guys.

ive never used any of these products

i can get rock flower juice at locl h/s $160

ican get superbud through internet $160

i have no idea about the sudden impact

where can i get some from if i was to perform an experiment

imo these additives are very expensive and i dont know if its worth the outlay??? wat chus reckon??

i have no knowledge of these products except they can increase yield by up to 25%????

thanks guys

take care

s

Superbloom = 77g/L Chlormequat

I bet CYCOCEL 77A made by http://www.cropcare.com.au/ dont cost what they charge in a hydroshop , it comes in 5ltr containers .

For instance I just bought 5 ltrs of Vertimec for $300 ( abamectin , best control for spider mite there is ) hydroshops sell it under the counter for $10 a ml and call it mite-rid , so on thier prices my 5ltrs is worth $5000 , hydroshops are the biggest rip offs going , I always find the comercial product and then find somebody that can get for me , farmers , market gardeners etc

----------------------------------------------------------

Active Constituent(s):

77g/L chlormequat present as chlormequat chloride

Registered For

Commercial Use

Overview CYCOCEL 77A is a growth regulator which promotes flower formation and increases the berry set and yield of wine grapes and increase setting of currants.

Recommended Uses To increase the berry set and yield of wine grapes and increase setting of currants.

Advantages Increases the number of berries per bunch. Improves skin to total fruit ratio.

Benefits Improved colour of red wines. Increases yield.

Mode of Action CYCOCEL 77A is a growth regulator which inhibits cell elongation, hence shorthening and strengthening the stem and producing a sturdier plant. Also, influences the developmental cycle, leding to increased flowering and harvest.

Chemical Group PGR

General Instructions Mixing

Thoroughly mix the product with hard or soft water at the rates shown, then add wetter.

The product should be applied only to vigorous vines growing under good conditions and capable of carrying an increased crop.

This applies particularly to Muscat Gordo Blanco. As many factors affect yield of grapes, the use of CYCOCEL 77A may not always result in increased fruit production.

Compatibility

Do NOT mix the product with other chemicals except nonionic wetter, unless compatibility has been tested.

Product details last updated on 19 Sep 2005

------------------------------------------------

Some interesting results if your google for Chlormequat like this one

http://www.cropscience.org.au/icsc2004/pos..._koutroubas.htm

Rod

Here is another interesting read about PGRs

http://www.ext.vt.edu/pubs/greenhouse/430-102/430-102.html

Edited by Roadblock

roadblock your spot on as usual! ive located the PGR's from commercial manufacturers (including BASF) but i wasnt successful in buying them. they said they only deal with industry.

someone - you can get rockflowerjuice for $120 for 1 litre from ebay (hydromasta). maximum dose is 3ml per litre. i used 2.5ml per litre so i got 2 crops out of a bottle (to treat a 200lt reservoir). im going to try less next time (1.25ml per litre) to see if that works.

depending on the size of your reservoir the cost per crop is not that much.

sudden impact is more expensive. its usually about $190 but u can get it for $150. 1 packet makes up a 100lt reservoir. i make up a 200lt reservoir with 1 packet and it works fine.

superbud ive given up on as it seems to ruin the quality of the end product too much. but u can still find it @ $120 to $180 depending on who u buy it from

Hi Keepleft

I have a good friend that mangagers a Produce store , I can get practically anything in comercial form .

Whats the active ingredients for Rock Juice and Sudden Impact ?

Superbloom ( Chlormequat ) is different than SuperBud ( Paclobutrazol ) , from what Ive read Chlormequat would give better results for mull .

Lots of informatiom out there , Im still researching :peace:

Rod

Edited by Roadblock

nah all my nutrients i currently have come from r and d aquaponics in sydney they make the nutrients and addatives in there factory so the ingrediants arnt labeled

Super Bloom

for increasing your flower bloom

100% natural

what is it?

completely natural

amazing results

totally unique

absolutely safe

easy to use

and gives you

more bloom

bigger buds

more yeld per square meter

where?

hydroponics or soil

indoors or outdoors

positive results everytime

directions

to be used during flowering stage 2.5mls of super bloom is added to 1 litre of nutrient solution

supplyed by

R & D AQUAPONICS PTY.LTD

WETHERILL PARK NSW 2164

TEL:(02) 9756 1833

MADE IN AUSTRALIA

ive also got some other stuff made by the same company its some type of folier spray called ENHACE B481 its a plant growth enhancer for veg/bloom active constituent 500mg/L extract from pollen do u know anythign about this product?

Gazza , I think you are on a different bus mate , the Superbloom Im on about is a very potent PGR chemical , being organic yours is definatly not the same , its easier to write a list of claims on an organic magic elixer Product with a secret receipe than to state on a product the researchable active ingredient .

I wont look at a product that carnt tell me whats in it as there are not to many secrets left in this world , if it really works a lot of people will know about if you look hard enough .

Rod