rock flower juice? any good

haaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha

$150 per liter is a good price.

ok, add the rock juice at the 3rd week...... the measurements are on the bottle, I only use about 100ml. but I am doing 8 pots, the wardrobe this time around I used about 60ml... so you dont need much.

the Rock juice stops a lot of the streching so buy the 3rd week the plants have just about stopped the stretching.

I used Ozitonic and monsta bud before, and using this wouldnt hurt.... but still ad the rock at the 3rd week for maximum bud production

Hello.

SS

3rd week dose for 1 week ?

I use a simular hormone but use it from day 1 flower Parta for 5 to 7 days stops the stretch dead if used as recomended, Part B for a week seems to get them going again. Interested SS do you alow plants to stretch fully before you add Rock juice or just the 3 rd week.

I might try something simular with the timming of PGRs for my next. I was told to get it in and out fast so it is as flushed out as possable from suplier of what i buy. Are your buds real stinky?

Thanks heaps

just about to finish 2 grows - one which used the rockjuice the other one sudden impact (yield master) 4 part.

rockjuice on one grow added at end of week 3 at recommened dose in recirculating system (3ml litre).

the other grow (same strain) added sudden impact at recommended dose at the beggining of 12/12/.

big difference in appearance!

the rockjuice - buds are long and thick however the results look very similar to superbud (ie lots and lots of pistils, very hairy), the main difference i found as compared to superbud is the strain still stinks like hell and has heaps of resin (at 7 weeks). whereas with superbud the smell and resin were dramatically decreased. the end result is looking alot nicer than the superbud.

using the sudden impact at start of 12/12 the buds are like footballs, at least two times as thick as using the rockjuice at week3. but very short buds. like huge triangles at week 6. mold could be a problem, im keeping a close eye out for that as theres still 2 weeks left. one difference though is they havent developed all the pistils all over them (so they still look like the bud is supposed to look as opposed to the superbud look). and smell nice

the key will be the yield. will let you know if a couple of weeks what the final result is regarding yeild etc. all other factors are close to identifcal. the main issue im battling with is when to add the PGR. ie 12/12 or at week 3. whichever one yields most i guess!

ill also add some pics so u can see the dramatic difference to the final result b/w the rockjuice and sudden impact

hi

the buds treated with rockjuice at wk3 are long and thick. so they look like normal buds except that there very hairy

the buds treated with the 4part Sudden Impact are triangles, but very very thick ones!

ill take pics tomorrow as im keen to show u !

It does also depend on whether you're talking about "ORGANIC" Rock Flower Juice or the original Rock Flower Juice.

The organic (no certification mind, they just say it is,) is a fair bit cheaper but still provides good results. The original is of similar composition to superbud, although it may contain other things as well. The problem with both is the ingredients are not labelled, and if you are planning on consumption you may wish to use less.

I can get some information on use of the "original" rock flower juice from the people who supply it if the boards would like. It produces similar results to superbud, but the buds are bigger, heavier and more natural in appearance, most likely due to the concentration of the active ingredients and the timing of use.

hey there mate im using rock juice atm and i have found it pretty farken good my buds are well swollen and hard as fark.

read the lable on the front of the bottle if it says anything about the ingediance being all organic then you have the organic one if it says nothing about organic then you have the special one from what you say about the price i think you may have the organic one

ood luck have a look in my grow dairy and see what it will do to your buds its called stoneys skeleton in the closet

cheers