rock flower juice? any good

thanks ferengi. so therefore if i had an option of getting the Superbud for $99 or the rockjuice for $120. i would obviously go for the superbud right???

also ive always added a PGR as soon as i go 12/12. ive heard of others adding it 2 weeks into flower. is there any benefit to delaying the use of the PGR until you are 2 weeks into flower? i let em veg for along time until the scrog is 100% full before i add the PGR - whereas im assuming some people wait 2 weeks until the scrog is full before adding???

want my honest opinion?

Dont use either of them.

but I would use Rock Juice before I used SB, and then again i would use Sudden impact 4 part to any of em.

every time i used these things and the last one i used was called Xplode, every single time I got mould in the buds.

Ditch the manipulators and get a top shelf strain instead , with the kind of money you end up pumping out on manipulators grow after grow ( that are only changign your plant from what it shoudl be ) you could by yourself a few packs of top shelf seeds and have many generations of high quality clones

I see allot of people out there that get seccond rate genetics because they don't wanna spend large amounts of cash on them , but then in the end they spend exorberant amounts of dollars on additives to try and make that seccond rate strain a top shelf one , and although yes they will improve your yeild they still are not gonna hold a candel to that strain that ya passed up cause of it's initial price

Just my opinion anyways :peace

Well said pure, im slowly moving away doing smaller grows on the side to test against hormoned, ive been using the stuff from day 1 am a bit of a pussy when it comes to big changes. In all grows of same strain Bigbud without uturn i get huge stretch making this strain difficult. the other strain i like is white rhino this one has turnd to mould in nearly every grow upto 25% loss with uturn. Stopped flowering WR until recently when i saw a grow getting big yields of tasteyWR bud without uturn from my mum.

Pure your opinion means alot to me as i can see with good training and perfect timing yields should come close without but a novice grower like me 12/18 months ago can get massive yeilds with these products with less than ideal conditions

My 2 cents.

Has anyone used cannas organic growth stim?

THc

i used to have a leggy strain, using a PGR made it yield more every time. alot more. but it does make the finished product look less appealing and also reduces the smell.

i now have 2 top strains. very close nodes. but i still want to try the PGR and then compare without to see whether it would make a difference. especially with SCROG PGR gives u a field of fat heads

i like SB for pure yield and cost effectiveness. but Uturn (sudden impact) IMHO doesnt muck the final product as much

Ferengi - why do u prefer SI over rockjuice and Rjuice over SB? any reason thanks

Ive used the rock juice, and with all the other additives ive seen they need to be use all the way though, I use about a 100-150ml per grow of the rock juice at the 3rd week of flowering and thats it.... thats the difference, spend the $120 you will get 4-6 grows out it.

its an additive that creates cell division with natural substances such as gibrellins and auxins..with occur naturally in plants anyway... a very good additive.... at the cheapest price in the long run

hi SS. i just grabbed some rockjuice. going to try it out. i used to always add Superbud as soon as i went 12/12. why do u delay adding the rockjuice until the 3 rd week???? also, do u add 3ml per litre (same as superbud dose?) thanks

Hey me too. I blame SS for my expensive purchase. How much did you pay keepleft? I think I got right royaly fucked at $150 for 1 litre. :rolleyes:

Either way, with my tiny grow it should last for about 50 years. :whistle: