Create Girl

Hi people,

I want to show you this very nice Tai Satvia female to you all.

I call her "Create Girl".

I figure it is only a matter of weeks before she triggers into flower. How long. 4 - 8 weeks is my guess, so some time before April/March.

She was sprouted from my 'seed bank'.

A short history :

The seed comes curticy of my Bro (M) lol who collected over 5000 seeds in Tailand 15yrs ago lol and has since propergated from seed ever since. He dose 1 crop a year (12 seeds) growing from from seed and seeding off 1 female with a male every couple of years. This particular seed came from unknown number of past grows my Bro has done. I can't recall the name of the village he got them from in Thai Land :scratchin Thats all I know.

Creats brief Existance/Origins

top 1/2post-5398-1139820581_thumb.jpg :partyhat: whole Plant (4')post-5398-1139819686_thumb.jpg

I germinated her on Oct 5 2005. You can find the 12 seeds I sprouting this summer HERE

She did well to date but this is when I ran into trouble with pots. I have a number of Tai Satvias which took up all my 20 Lt + pots. So the 'Create' was a really quick fix in a panic stroned state on avo. :whistling

Yes it is lined with an organic liner (paper bark)

.post-5398-1139820788_thumb.jpg post-5398-1139820976_thumb.jpg .

My experience

I have done 2 grows of the seeds. One was my one and only go at hydro (scrog) in 2002 which was pre my cloning days.

post-5398-1139819004_thumb.jpg

The only early pics left.

post-5398-1139819362_thumb.jpg

The above was grow from seed and the PVC reticulation system was my other Bro's(P) idea. It worked and I caught the "Grow bug". Those pics were midway through flowering which took 15 weeks. Yield was astronomical ! ;)

My past grows of this strain were all from seeds from the one and only source & all have all been outdoors during summer since 2002.

Not one hermie ever, every seed germs :thumbsup and and there is always one or two that really grabs me. This time she's in a Create and the other is straped to a TrellisHERE .:smoke

Heads up peeps lol later in March.

ozmade & everest :thumbsup Thanks !

She is one of the best plants I have seen in years.

I am taking cuts from her in the when my Bro drops in on 3rd March. He dose not know how to clone and is yet to get it right. He will be here on a learning expedition (cloning). Give him 2 or more seeds and you will be gifted with many in return of the off spring. That's how old school he is. lol

The problem with this strain is how long a grow is. Creat girl is over 14 weeks(3mth 2 weeks tommorow) old now and has another 10-15 weeks flowering to do.

The process from clone would cut down on veg time but not flowering I would imagine. 10-15 weeks is a very long time to have your room occupied.

2x600w lights would help! Also using a scrog method . It's ideal. The touble's not if your going to fill the net, but is you net going to be big enough. It has a streatch of about 1 1/2' over 3 weeks of 12/12.

I am adding her to my 'keeper' selection. :reallyexcited: I would love to do a PVC pipe round again but don't have the patients, or the watts.

So my total is now 2 keepers with 2 to come this year. Hanging for AK but you know that. ;)

OK create Girl is well and closing in on flowering mode soon. My guess it's about 3 - 5 weeks away.

No problems with drainage through the paperbark quick fix soulution to a lrger pot.

.post-5398-1141206167_thumb.jpg

All the sisters togrther (3 female Thai's)

post-5398-1141206256_thumb.jpg post-5398-1141206329_thumb.jpg

These 3 will feature along with Trellis Girl in comming weeks. :smoke

"Create Girl" is going well. A few yellowing leaves posibly due to no feeds of late. this pic was taqken earlty this morning (8am) and in a rush. also she is due for a water as it has been 2 days now without a feed or watering.

.post-5398-1142196309_thumb.jpg

This is a top 1/2 view of the flowering lady - another 10 weeks max and it will bwe all over for another summer grow.

.post-5398-1142196361_thumb.jpg

Nice and nippy this morning which is a good sign. these buds are nothing like I am used to. I can't wait to smoke them. There is a sweet aroma floating around in the back yard atn.

Great work there nitram, the patience you have for those sattis will pay you back in head smashing smoko :xcited:

Glad to see the paper bark held together, rippa idea that one.

I didn't know you had scrogged this strain in 02 (I wasn't around) but another awesome effort. Well done.

Looking forward to the show over the next few weeks, best of luck in the garden for a bumper harvest. :peace: