THIS IS AQUAPONICS

Aquaponix

Been promising my Daughter a fish pond for 2 years. Dropped into the walmart of hydro stores today. Left with this system.

So much stuff there I had to just get what I needed and leave.

Just planning on having fish and some herbs growing for now.

But was amazed at the research and knowledge Aquaponix had put on here.

Wow what a read this thread is.post-62757-15245629213_thumb.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Haha.

I got up to here today then had to pull the whole thing apart because 2 of the uprights where in the wrong place.

Instructions where somewhat lacking.

Then there was an issue with some plastic screws and anchor nuts, which weren't really screw in, even though there was a thread on them. Called shop and spoke to guy who put shop one together. He was no fucking help. Discovered by accident if you push them hard enough they just pop into place. I was nearly ready to zippy ties all the cross bracing before I fogured out they popped in. I was nearly reafy to take thing back to the shop at one point

It is a fucking cool concept though as far as organic growing is.

Found it difficult to read whole thread so sped read it to grasp what is involved.

I will probly cut my teeth on basil.

post-62757-152456627309_thumb.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

For growing cannabis in aquaponics system then the system should be constructed to produce the high levels of nutrients needed by a plant like marijuana. Aquaponics is the art of combining aquaculture with hydroponics. In an aquaponic system, fish are lifted in a tank and the nutrients gets converted by bacteria into nutrients for the plants and The plant roots help clean the water before it is recirculated back to the fish tank. Aquaponic makes a ecosystem in which fish make Nutrients for cannabis and cannabis cleans the water for the fish.