c bay heavens stairway & OG Busted

Bit of an update from HG420.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spice Brothers Seeds

Fet Is the cat that wears the hat

View user gallery

I just hope the remaining sellers are safe , my warrant was issued early in the week connected to my company that deals with HS ,, doubt it's connected but makes me go hhhmmmm...clean up time in a massive way now. cya

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by postman

Sounds like usa can just about do what it likes.. i thought canada was independent and had it's own laws? But i did read a bit about the marc emery case and (i think) from memory he got hammered because of all the seeds he sent to Americas? So if canadians buy guns via america its probably cool, but if americans buy seeds from canada, they close the seed places down.. NICE...

Postman u mention both were million dollar companies, and i'd probably agree, not that i really know, but id also imagine USA has a billion + dollar a year thing going on with the sale of weapons and amo to let others kill eachother... Seems heaps odd!

Why is america so strict with dope and so easy with guns? Sounds like the wrong idea to me...