c bay heavens stairway & OG Busted

It is with great sadness that I bring you the news that RC and HS, OG and CW have been taken down by the authorities in Canada.....

...I have it from a bonofide source that it happened on monday and RC's computers/servers have most probably been siezed, they spent 2 days going thru his house and removed alot of stuff ...

His wife and some members of his family were also taken into custody and it's possible that she may be released tommorrow on bail....There has not been a peep in the media about this so there could be a reason why it was not advertised by LEO......BE WARNED! not to try and log on to Overgrow or Cannaworld for now since most certainly the security of that site has been compromised and if it comes back up without me first hearing from RC then it is NOT being run by him.....think about it!

...This could bring up some real security issues with many Overgrow/Cannabisworld members.........be warned guys and do what you need to do to make it safer for all of you.......duck and cover if needs be....

....Yours Faithfully...

Gypsy Nirvana

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=20498

Edited by postman

Bet me left nut its those f%#* americans putting so much pressure on the Canadians to the extent of the Canadians handing over thier own citizens to the Great Satan...shit im starting to sound like a friggn' muslim :lol: ....no things are really looking glum for the future of cannabis lol

Edit: bastards...there goes my favourite strain-guide too lol

All that information and resoures for the grower gone...no more...what a black day!

Edited by Frazzle