boiling in sugar

lol

Don't worry about ants.

:)

They're not gonna eat your buds or nuthin.

And your only doin It for a few minutes , they have to be pretty fucken fast ants.

Well , you don't have to put any sugar in with it really as far as I know.

And Its Not Boiling water as far as I know either , that could have serious problems as I see it. The plant would wilt , not stand up brightly again. i.e. The leaves all stand back up again as It rapidly absorbs the warm/hot liquid. Im sure cold water probly works aswell , just not a quickly.

So instead of stringing up already limp harvested plants (Especially if you have a few or more plants) you are stringing them up as bright and strong and plump and juicy as they can be.

I think this is the main point of the process and it is thought to make the buds lose not so much weight in the drying process.

Havent seen my Oldmates in a while that do this , but I'll be sure to ask them more about It when i do.

Personally , I always harvest fairly quickly , but the by the time I string them up , most do look a little limp.

When I watched a mate do it , he could clip off sections to trim and hang es he went while It was still sucking up the moisture.

Well , Its a good theory , and would be an easy experiment to do if any one cared to and had two pretty much Identical plants to try it with.

Weigh both each , soak one , string up and dry both , weigh both again when dry , calculate difference of weight lost. :)

Well , thats about all I have on this for now ...

Budman ... Out. (Strung out to dry) ;)

lol

sounds like a mix of 2 different things i know of people doing,

1. stick the plants roots in hot water after pulling from the ground (one bloke i know swears by mixing guinness in with the water but i cant tell the diff in the smoke)

2 is a dodgy sellers trick which is to dry the plant the hang it over boiling water with glucose in it and let sticky steam moisten the plant again in a sticky sweet sort of a way, so far as i know it will do nothing for the potency (which i have heard people argue against, makes more sugar on the plant lol) but will add a little to weight and the sticky factor. would not reccomend though, a proper cure will add more sugar and real sugar not this crap.