Banner Artwork

Time for a change...  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sure, no problems lol Im getting better by the day... I can keep making new ones too so if you change your mind let me know :D What do you want in it? Are you open for ideas?

The one with "Your trusted source of marijuana seeds" looks really nice :(

Edit: Do you mean the banner on the XPAT site? Above the disclaimer? What the pixel width up there?

OMG, If you find me a girl like this to pose ill do it for free...

http://www.marijuana-seeds.nl/marijuana-seeds_r2_c1.jpg

Edited by Nath

Got bored and im a bit pissed so I thought Id try something... looks pretty crap compared to what im capable of.. ill do some more work later, I have a boring 13 days before I move into my place to do nothing with. If you can while I sleep, lol.. get a few nice clear photos of some nice dark seeds and have them clustered up in one corner and some white background exposed for easier text. Either that or a pic of your packets of seeds or whatever images you want. Probably take this PM too :D

If you want XPAT, your welcome to use this as a forums sig until we work out something that suits you.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/nath293/sig-crap1.gif

Edited by Nath

To this one I voted no but it has nothign to do with your talent I liek your work it's just OSA's logo has changed a few times but has always kept a very similar format , this decision is up to Ozstoner himself though I would sugest if you have changes to submit that you contact him buy emial , ozstoner@ozstoners.com or pm him

I do have a few other graphic jobs for osa if your interested though

pm me and let me know