Did Schapelle Corby Do It?

Did Schapelle Corby knowingly bring in 4.1kg of cannabis to Bali in 2004?  

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Look you cant use logic with logic.. YES she should have grown it over there.. some outdoor DWC would go perfect :thumbdown:

But she is guilty- no doubt (unless her bro used her- she was still involved) this is why... ..You cannot claim to be an avid body boarder and then not recognise the weight and shape and feel (weight distribution) of your bag.. Any of you ever play cricket.? when u got ur cricket bat in your bag you can feel it and if it was a baseball bat instead u would no it.. That theory alone should show she at least had some knowledge of the boggie board not being just that..

Yes Bali officials are lapse and easy to deceive and currption does happen.. But NO1 is stupid enough to smuggle that much weed across unless they had the arrogant mentality that its as easy as piss.. 4.1kg u need balls especially to Indo.. But Chappele doesnt have balls- shes a girl.. that also explains why she a is a brilliant actor who can fake crying so well.. im sure her Ex-bf has heard "oh i love you please dont leave me. *cry cry sob sob* when she got busted cheating.. that is a gift women are born with.. desperate times call for desperate measures.

Because it was soo easy- the family continued to do it.. and had no long terms goals.. im sure if took some good genetics to indo- the climate and fertile soil would give u killer weed.. Indo has alot of weed but genetics are shit..

20 years is harsh but.. shit in another mans backyard be prepaired for the risk. what is being australian and australian laws give her the right to be more special..

an indo would recieve 20 years & probly shot for that much bud. She is lucky bali is a hindu island and dont have full on muslim hardcore judges, that would be death instant- no retrail and Au appeals would get lauged at..

Australians think they mean something in Indonesia, they mean nothing except for people with alot of money.. 240 million people and worlds 2nd most currpt nation..

Shapelle, u never fooled me- ur guilty as shit- but im not voting- i dont vote in anything hehe

_GUILTY_

20 years! That's the fuckin crime!

But as already said so many times, but will never be said enough, who'd waltz through customs with that much gear in a bloody boogie board bag?

She's been selling dope in and around Byron I believe for some years, so she knows the score of what it smells like, how impossible it is to hide etc. She's travelled to Bali a number of times I think, but certainly has traveleld to japan and other overseas destinations.

If she knowingly tried to get that grass through customs in this day and age, she shoud have 20 years, but in a mental ward, not a jail.

it just doesn't make sense to me.

I'm a sof touch, naive even- bit I just cannot believe she did it.

that bitch of a "Freind" that came out on her the other day, she told stories of how the corbies had moved gras around (and no doubt he bitch dobber "mate" also), so it just seems like suicide to me that someone in he know would do somethignlike that.

and then look at all the mad expereinces of people who came forard after thios all went down? Littel old ladies telling stories of having to go to the Australian embassy after arriving in Bali, because when opening thei luggage, found drugs of one description or another in there.

And what did the Aus embassy tell them to do? Tellthe Indo authorities? No way, their advice was to destroy the gear and say nothing. The indos are corrupt as sin and no matter what circumstance the old lday found herself i, if she called the indo police about finding gear in her luggage, she would have been charged with it.

So it's not so straight and simple as "they look the part" or whatever. hell, i've always got away with one thing or another because I simply Dont look the part. don't let looks fool ya.

I know a bloke who to look at, you'd think he was fresh out of woodford prison, score anything, bad bugger..but is seriously liekly to call the cops if he knew ya smoked weed.

Looks means nothing.

cheers

rob

From what I've pieced together from reading the paper every day, there was a syndicate that ran successfully from Aust to Indonesia all the time and the method was to put the drugs in a bag with $1000 and customs would open the bag and get the money and let it through. But when Schappelle went to Bali with her stash (I'm pretty sure she knew about it) the $1000 was taken out of the boogie board bag by luggage workers in Brisbane and the bag kept traveling to Bali and customs picked it up at the end without money so they went to the Police and in turn it shut down a million dollar trafficking trade which was most probably ran by her dad. The AFP couldn't find any connections with him and marijuana trafficking for one reason, he was obviously very good at it.

Anyways that's the 'Bow's $0.02

:D

Coals to Newcastle. Buds would have been MUCH more valuable in QLD. No motive- unless you're looking for some quick cash while on holiday... and think you can fob off ownership to someone else and quickly split the scene if it all goes pear-shaped.

So, HOW soon after Schapelle got busted did James Kisina get his arse out of Bali?

AI B. Fuct, while weed isn't hard to come by in Bali, I have my own theory about how it may have worked.

I reckon there was (and possibly still is) a niche market for weed among risk averse expats and tourists that aren't prepared to buy anything from a Balinese local for fear of getting thrown in jail / blackmailed / forced to pay a bribe.

I think she was guilty, and that her family could make money off the tourist and expat market that would be prepared to pay extra to by from a fellow expat.

While cannabis would grow well in Bali I suspect it is easier for foreigners to smuggle it into Indonesia rather than to grow it in Indonesia. To grow it locally they'd need to pay off too many people. By smuggling it into Indonesia, at most they'd only have to pay off some airport workers.