Did Schapelle Corby Do It?

Did Schapelle Corby knowingly bring in 4.1kg of cannabis to Bali in 2004?  

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No.  Why, you saying it was planted?

Not at all. In fact I wasn't saying anything at all about Shapelle, just remarking on your faith in the baggage handlers of the world :P.

What I'm saying is I figure if you'd ever flown anything of worth somewhere, you'd realise that baggage handlers are not necessarily all caring and gentle individuals with the safe and timely arrival of your goods to the correct destination uppermost in their mind. Much like a cab driver doesn't necessarily know his way around town or care much for your comfort. That's all. (think -couple arrive in Hawaii for their honeymoon but their bags arrive 2 days later. In Tokyo).

I used the surfboard / Bali example not in reference to Shapelle in any way, but simply 'cos most young Aussie potheads could prolly relate to that experience - A busted surfboard you worked all year to afford and now can't use. Thanks to baggage handlers. Which is not to say they are ALL bad. They're like lawyers. 99% of them make the rest LOOK bad.

That sister, Mercedes, looks as guilty as sin.  Schapelle's just a better actor that's all.  lol

Well then, based on that irrefutable evidence... :P

Look I figure I'll never really know unless Ray Martin or Naomi Robson do an "exclusive" and "compelling" interview with "those who knew her best" or Womans Day does an in depth expose including the real story on Shappelle by some kid she ignored in 2nd class.

But seriously, I'm sure stranger things have happened than a few baggage handlers being shifty and / or messing up. Personally I think it's a "plausible" scenario. I don't say "likely", but certainly plausible enough to warrant consideration from the Balo's.

It's really the perfect setup 'till someone fucks up. No customs, no cops, no borders as such, no charge for the service! Man if you wanted to move anything from a to b, knew someone at the other end, and you could work shifts to suit, wouldn't you?

Prolly not now tho. :whistling

EDIT : You know, regardless of her guilt or innocence, I feel she was never going to be given a trial which would be considered fair by our egalitarian standards. I think she was always gonna be "made an example of" as it was a chance for Indonesia to flex their muscles so to speak. Like an assertion that they they won't be dictated to by us. I mean when the head Judge proudly proclaims that he's not in the habit of finding people innocent, I think that pretty much was the fat lady singing.

And regardless of what people may think of her personally, most would agree her sentence is horrendously disproportionate for a relatively small offence. And, hypocritically, one encouraged by many authorities in Bali for their own personal gain. It's not exactly a secret that police over there will pick an affluent looking tourist out, send some Balo kids over with pot to sell and then bust the tourist if he happens to partake - clearly entrapment by our standards but legit by theirs. And the tourist is always welcome (expected) to expidite the otherwise tedious and medieval law system with an ex gratia payment...

Mate I wouldn't wish her plight on my worst enemy.

lol

Edited by superninja

:toke:

Its nice to read all the opinions based on judgment of her and her family ...

:peace:

I think It would be foolish to think she even had anything at all to do with it ...

The whole investigation and trial was a farce Imho and the Justice system over there (and here) should be condemned as it is by anyone with any sense.

:)

I'm surprised to see that 75% of votes have been that she is guilty :wacko:

Anyway ... I'm not voting , Cuz the trial has re-opened , yeh , Where the hell is the camera footage dammit. So fucken sus the whole sham.

B)

She is innocent until proven guilty , and they have not proven that beyond reasonable doubt , or beyond any reason at all.

:)

And its not her family that is on trial here , they have nothing to do with it.

Just more propoganda from the media and the spindoctors that run It all.

:toke:

Fucken pisses me off ...

Budman :toke:

hey there all

i dont really see her being guilty as why the fuck would you try and take that much weed into a country in ya luggage thats just farken stupid and if you had it in your luggage and knew it why would you then open ya bag whist still at the airport i mean come on people aint that stupid 4.1kg is a shit load of weed and could you imagine the smell i dont care how well its been wrapped up 4.1kg of dank gonna let off a smell.

just my thoughts

cheerz

:thumbsup:

Well ... Yeah who would? ... Including her ... just doesn't make sense to me ...

Where was the baggage handling camera footage ...

Of course people who move drugs are gonna have contacts in the relevant places .. and that could well include Baggage handling ... It's not like The Baggage system at airports is a decent system ...

Heheh , slightly off topic but What about the NRL Trophy being sent to the wrong place ... because of a mistake with the Baggage Handling. ;) Oh well ...

Back to Corby , Well ... I haven't heard much about that prisoner exchange situation with indonesia ... But I think that would be better for her ...

20 years is just so unjust.

Anyway ... It's something I'm sure we haven't heard the last of ...

Till then ... :peace:

Budman :)