Do you add tobacco to your pot?

Do you add tobacco to your pot?  

122 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Man I didn’t realise that you could smoke weed without baccy until I moved from Vic some years ago now.

I assumed it was like hash, had to have baccy to burn. I really enjoyed baccy in my choof but had to give up the darts. So if I want a bong it’s green or nothing. I’m a really bad cigarette addict. The only way I have been able to quit was to approach it like the yanks do with AA. Well to an extent. I know the next slip I’ll be smoking again. Not a day goes past that I don’t miss smoking. :(

Have in the day. Don’t anymore. Read a study looking at pot smokers who smoke cigarettes and pot smokers who don’t. Group was picked from long term smokers only, 20 years +. Guess what, none of the smokers developed cancer. Not saying cigarettes are good. I vape 3mg Nic and have no desire to touch cigs again.

Also as micmac noted I found the same. Now that I’m not a slave to street/prg I find my homegrown hits hard and way longer than it did before. Smoking 1/4 of what I did. On a few days break atm

Two things that are often said is, it makes weed go further. Well it does but it ruins taste imo. And second was “oh you get better hits” my theory is the tobacco increase the co2 so it gives you more of a lighter head feeling (like hyperventilating) and adds nothing to the stone on the end. My thoughts

Peace

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Edited by MreofOz
  • Upvote 1